First introduced by Harvard University Graduate School of Administration in 1908 (now Harvard Business School), the MBA as in Master of Business Administration is a degree offered by business schools globally. MBA at the University of Gloucestershire is very famous. Apart from being the most popular graduate management degree at the University of Gloucestershire, MBA is very popular across the globe. It is the favourite degree of the employers and thousands of students get enrolled in different MBA programs every year. CEOs of multinational companies, successful entrepreneurs, and former Presidents. George W. Bush, Michael Bloomberg, Tim Cook, Satya Nadella, Sundar Pichai, and Sheryl Sandberg are MBA graduates. To know more about the University of Gloucestershire MBA Programme, eligibility, admissions and more, keep reading this blog!
|Type of University||Public|
This Blog Includes:
Why Study MBA?
Studying an MBA course helps students to develop a creative approach to business. It also helps to enhance the skills of students that can be the reason for true innovation in the business world. An MBA course helps the student become an outstanding business leader in the business world. An MBA graduate can approach business problems creatively and become a problem solver. The skill set developed during the course study will lead to tackling complex issues based on a deep understanding. An MBA can understand clients’ needs with collaborative working, cross-disciplinary thinking, personal reflection and rapid prototyping of new ideas.
MBA Student Life at the University of Gloucestershire
An MBA Student life is full of adventures at the University of Gloucestershire. Students enjoy the vibrant and multicultural environment on the campus. There are around 1,380 rooms in halls of residence. There is a ritual of existing students helping the new students to move in and show the campus around in the first week of university life. This gives an opportunity to interact with the students, learn and understand each other.
The University of Gloucestershire also gives an opportunity to celebrate big events throughout the academic year. The University conducts various activities like BBQs, fancy dress parties and the Freshers’ Ball. It also provides The Freshers’ Fayre where students can sign up for various clubs and societies that will give them lots of freebies. There are also local music festivals that are supported by the University of Gloucestershire that including 2000 Trees and Wychwood. Overall the university celebrates more than 45 festivals every year and keeps the environment alive with a diverse mix of events.
MBA is the most popular course at the University of Gloucestershire. The course offers a study in the Business world and the student will develop a creative approach to business that leads to true innovation in the business world and helps you to become an outstanding business leader.
Approaching business problems creatively, you’ll develop a skill set for tackling complex issues based on a deep understanding of client needs, collaborative working, cross-disciplinary thinking, personal reflection and rapid prototyping of new ideas.
- A professional or postgraduate qualification
- Relevant work experience
- Management/supervisory experience. Ideally, you will have a minimum of two years’ management/supervisory experience; however, applications will be considered on an individual basis
- International students need IELTS 6.0 overall (no less than 5.5 in writing and in any other band) or equivalent
- Application form
- Academic Transcripts for 10th, 12th class, and bachelor’s degree
- English language test scores – IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, C1 Advanced, PTE Academic or Duolingo
- Medium of Instruction Certificate (This certificate is accepted in rare cases in lieu of English scores)
- Other entrance exam scores like Graduate Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT Exam), GRE, GMAT,
- Birth certificate
- Reference letters, if required
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates, if applicable
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Research proposal/ Any Portfolio (for specific courses)
- Completed application form
- Statement of Purpose or SOP
- Minimum 2 complete English essays for MBA
- Recommendation letters or LORs from school and/or college
- Complete professional resume or CV
- Internship letters (if any)
- At least 2 Passport-sized photographs
- All the past educational transcripts/mark sheet proof
The areas covered in an MBA will have different modules which will contain the content and structure of the course:
- Leadership and Organisational Development
- Personal Development
- Business and Finance Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Operations Management
- Innovation, Sustainability and Change
- Brand Value
- Work-Based Project
- Managing Complex Projects
- Strategic Consulting Project
- Contemporary Issues in Higher Education Leadership
- Strategic Healthcare Leadership and Management
Cost of Study
The applications to study for an MBA are accepted throughout the year. Basically, there is no acceptance deadline for postgraduate students at the University of Gloucestershire. The tuition fee is accepted annually.
Worried about finances? Let Leverage Finance help you!
There are various scholarship programs that a student can avail of after getting admission to the University of Gloucestershire. The country UK has a lot of offers to the international students who are coming to the country to study. Here is a list of the scholarships offered by the government:
- British Chevening Scholarships for International Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarship
- GREAT Scholarships
- A.S Hornby Educational Trust Scholarship
- Felix Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships (CWIT)
- Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships
- Inlaks Scholarships
- Scotland Saltire Scholarships
- Goa Education Trust Scholarships
- Queen Mary University Scholarships
- University of Westminster Scholarships
- Vueville Future Technology Scholarship
Applicants have to submit the following documents to obtain a Student Visa to study at Glyndwr University.
- A passport with at least two blank pages and an expiration date of more than 180 days is required.
- Two passport-size pictures
- A photocopy of your passport is required
- You’ll need proof of where you’ll be staying in the UK
- A hard copy of your online application
- A letter of acceptance from your university
- Financial proof that you have enough money to meet your living expenses in the UK
The University of Gloucestershire’s teaching methods was praised for various reasons like the integrated approach to student placements and the work experience. It also takes pride to give opportunities to students to engage with businesses and industries.
The University of Gloucestershire is a public university that is based in Gloucestershire, UK. It is spread across its three campuses, two in Cheltenham Francis Close Hall, The Park, Oxstalls, and one in Gloucester, The Centre for Art and Photography.
The University of Gloucestershire cares for its students’ future and works for the planet’s future.
If you want to get into a high university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need a flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process to realise your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute consultation.