Aston University is a public research university with an aspiring aim to support and deliver a practical research program through modern inspiring teaching for local and global impact. Aston University offers multiple programs including Foundation Programmes, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Degree Apprenticeship, Aston online, Research Degree and Work-based degrees for domestic and international applicants. Aston Business School is a part of the Global Business School elite group that holds triple-crown gold accreditation. In this blog, we will discuss everything about MBA in Aston University.
|Full Name||Master in Business Administration|
|Fee Structure||GBP 28,000 (INR 26,84,550)|
|Exam Required||GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS|
|Course Category||Full-Time, Part-time|
|International Students Ratio||26%|
This Blog Includes:
- About MBA in Aston University
- Why Study MBA in Aston University
- Aston University Rankings
- MBA Programs Offered in Aston University
- MBA in Aston University Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process
- Aston University MBA Fees
- MBA Scholarships in Aston University
- Future Placement Opportunities
About MBA in Aston University
Aston University MBA program is specially designed for aspiring professionals who want to accelerate their thinking and business thinking and potential to meet the modern business world demands. The Aston MBA program is closely aligned with Aston Edge a personnel development program for students designed to help maximize their employability, coordinated by the dedicated MBA career consultant. The MBA program offered by Aston Business School is mainly MBA- Full Time, Executive MBA, Online MBA, and Level 7 Senior Leadership Apprenticeship. The MBA program at Aston University consistently receives accolades for being at the forefront of business education.
Also Read: Aston University Acceptance Rate
Why Study MBA in Aston University
The following mentioned reasons can be considered when selecting Aston University for MBA.
- Career development programs help students to get mentorship from dedicated career consultants who give confidence to the aspiring future in starting their business.
- Aston University deeply cares for its students, there are multiple counselors and mental health professionals that can be approached in case of mental health issues.
- Eston Edge module designed by Aston Business School is to develop a skills portfolio for the students to support their goals.
- Alumni mentoring program offered by the university to MBA students to develop strategic thinking and learning improvement.
- After graduation as well, students can seek assistance from career professionals to pursue their next challenge and get a job that is ideal for them.
- Based on the university’s academic and employer reputation, The Aston MBA is recognized in the world’s top 100 by QS MBA career ranking.
- Aston Business School is 1% of business schools in the world that holds AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA accreditation.
Aston University Rankings
|QS World University Ranking||2022||#485|
|THE (Times Higher Education) Ranking||2022||#401-500|
|The Complete University Guide||2022||#47|
|The Guardian- University Ranking||2022||#25|
|US News & World Report||2022||#720|
MBA Programs Offered in Aston University
|MBA (Full Time12 months)||MBA full program equips students with the skillset to handle real-world challenges that businesses face whilst developing their leadership skills, teamwork effectiveness, and entrepreneurial perspective.|
|Executive MBA(Part-time 24 months)||The executive MBA program offers students the to combine their studies with full-time work. Students can learn through flexible online materials and workshops, as well as weekend residential, and apply new skills and knowledge directly to work.|
|Online MBA(Online 24 months)||The Aston University online MBA program is based on the latest thinking in behavioral science to give students an edge through both personal and professional development. The online MBA graduate can take leadership decisions with full confidence and analytical thinking.|
|Aston Executive Leadership Apprenticeship(Work-based learning-24 months)||The Aston Executive Leadership Apprenticeship program is mainly for managers to help them accelerate professionally through principles of strategic thinking. It is designed for professional managers in the private, and public sectors who aspire to develop their management and leadership knowledge, transferable skills, and behaviors.|
Must Read: Study in UK
MBA in Aston University Eligibility Criteria
For eligibility criteria for enrolment into the Aston University MBA program, a candidate must have the following academic requirement:
- A good honors degree or a degree-level professional qualification.
- Three years of relevant post-graduation work experience certificate.
- An official academic transcript of the grades (English).
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Two reference letters, one from an academic referee and the other from a previous employer.
- English language proficiency test minimum requirement:
|IELTS||Overall 6.5 and no less than 5.5 in any band|
|Duolingo||110 with a minimum of 85 in each sub-score|
- Graduation transcripts
- Post-graduation transcript if completed
- Evidence of citizenship (Passport)
- Name and contact details of two professional references.
- CV/ Resume (updated)
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Statement of Purpose
The application process takes place over some time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined! Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for an MBA at the University of Aston:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favorite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates, and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, Aston students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates, and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university!
Aston University MBA Fees
The fee for the MBA program at Aston Universities, UK varies from course category and duration.
|MBA – Full-Time||GBP 28000 (INR 26,89,850)|
|Executive MBA||GBP 18000 (INR 17,29,180)|
|Aston Executive Leadership Apprenticeship||GBP 14000 (INR 13,45,050)|
Cost of Living in Aston
Accommodation facilities at Aston University are centrally located. University accommodation includes great facilities such as en-suite rooms as standard, free high-speed Wi-Fi, and 24/7 security. Students studying at Aston are guaranteed campus accommodation for their first year of study, subject to the conditions and deadlines outlined in the allocation policy. The cost of the rent is GBP 7596 (INR 7,28, 560) for the full course period.
MBA Scholarships in Aston University
They are mainly three types of Scholarships offered by Aston University to the students for the MBA Program.
|Name of the Scholarship||Count||Award||Description|
|Business Excellence Scholarship||30||GBP 5,600 (INR 5,34,405)||It is awarded to those students who can demonstrate their entrepreneurial skills.|
|Global Leadership Scholarship||15||GBP 9,800 (INR 9,35,210)||This scholarship is for those students who show impactful leadership during their career or entrepreneurial endeavors. To promote gender diversity a minimum of six scholarships awarded to female candidates.|
|The Dean’s Scholarship||5||GBP 14,000 (INR 13,35,725)||This scholarship is awarded to those management students who represent Aston Business School as a star of the future. To promote gender diversity a minimum of two scholarships will be awarded to female candidates.|
Future Placement Opportunities
The following mentioned companies visit Aston Business School to provide placement opportunities.
- Jaguar Land Rover
Aston is a leading UK University known for its world-class teaching and research in a safe yet vibrant and multicultural environment. Aston business school is only 1% of the world that has triple accreditation.
A: Cyril the Squirrel is the official mascot of Aston University.
A: The average salary package of an MBA from Aston University is $ 83000 (INR 65,00,215)
If you want to get into a high-ranked university like Aston University, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute consultation.