Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is offered by the Trinity Business School at Trinity College Dublin. Trinity Business School is the #1 business school in Ireland and 19th in the Top Business Schools in Europe. TCD offers MBA in 3 modes- full-time, part-time, and flexible. If you want to study MBA at Trinity College Dublin then here is everything you need to know!
This Blog Includes:
- About Trinity College Dublin
- MBA at Trinity College Dublin
- Types of MBA
- Eligibility Requirements
- Document Checklist
- Trinity College Dublin Admission Process
- Cost of MBA at Trinity College Dublin
- Student Visa for Ireland
About Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin is the oldest university in Ireland established in 1592. Trinity is Ireland’s highest-ranked university and is known for its teaching and research. It is spread across a 51-acre campus and combines historic architecture with state-of-the-art facilities for its students. It offers over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate graduate courses. The University is multicultural, with students from over 120 countries and 40% of its staff belonging to foreign countries. The University is the Alma mater to poet Oscar Wilde and singer-songwriter, Niall Horan, from the boy band One Direction.
MBA at Trinity College Dublin
The Trinity MBA is an intensive project-based program with a focus on real-world learning. Students gain experience in new industries and organizations, solving real-world business problems. Leadership and Professional Development are integral to the Trinity MBA. There are several workshops and industry guest lectures speaking on a range of leadership areas including resilience, developing effective teams, mastering personal change, and group dynamics. along with individual and team coaching. Top Recruiters of Trinity MBA graduates include Google, Amazon, EY, Microsoft, Bank of Ireland, McKinsey & Company, Deloitte, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Types of MBA
The Full-time MBA is a one-year course. The Trinity Full Time MBA ranked 77th in the world, 1st in Ireland, 9th in UK and Ireland, 27th in Europe (2022 QS Global MBA Rankings).
Part Time MBA
The Trinity Executive MBA or the part-time MBA is delivered over 2 years on a part-time basis. The Trinity Executive MBA was ranked 19th in Europe and 44th in the World.
Flexible Executive MBA
This program is delivered 80% online and 20% on campus over two years. Meant for busy professionals, the flexible program offers fortnightly coursework schedules, numerous electives to choose from and projects, live virtual lectures on playback, and access to the new Business School Matrix Room and allows you to customize your MBA to suit your needs.
Here are the eligibility requirements for pursuing MBA at Trinity College:
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years professional or managerial work experience
- Preferred minimum GMAT score of 550, or equivalent GRE score. (For Full time MBA)
- Preferred minimum GMAT Executive Assessment score of 140/200. (For Part time MBA and Flexible Executive MBA)
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers
- Completely filled application form
- Copy of degree certificate or transcript of your results
- Copy of IELTS or TOEFL test scores
- Copy of GMAT or GRE score report or test date if you have not yet undertaken a test.
- Self-attested X & XII mark sheet and certificates
- 2 references showcasing your skills and experience
- Passport/Identification Card
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proof of funds
Trinity College Dublin Admission Process
Trinity College Dublin has a simple 4 step admission process to its MBA program:
Step 1: Complete your Application Form
Visit the university’s official website, select the course and fill out the online application form. Make sure you compile all the required documents and test scores for the application process. GMAT/GRE and IELTS/TOEFL (for non-native English speakers) are a mandatory part of the documents required for the application process. Register for Leverage Live and commence with your preparations today with ease. Submit your application and pay the application fee.
Step 2: Prepare for the Interview
Candidates who are successful and meet the eligibility requirements are required to appear for an interview with the MBA Director to discuss their motivations and background. This also allows the candidates to learn more about the program from the MBA director.
Step 3: Hang Tight for the Evaluation Period
The university will take a few weeks to evaluate the application form. You will be informed via email about your acknowledgment or rejection. You may receive a conditional offer or an unconditional offer.
Step 4: Accept your Offer
The last step is to accept your offer and meet the conditional requirements to secure your place. Students are also required to pay a non-refundable deposit at the time of accepting the offer
Cost of MBA at Trinity College Dublin
The fees for studying MBA at Trinity College Dublin is listed in the table below:
|Full-Time MBA||€36,500 (INR 31,19,935.44)|
|Part-Time MBA||€18,250 per year (INR 15,59,845.75)|
|Flexible Executive MBA||€18,250 per year (INR 15,59,845.75)|
|Application fee||€40 (INR 3,420.10)|
|Non-refundable deposit on acceptance of your place||€1,500 (INR 1,28,209.31)|
Student Visa for Ireland
Students need to apply for a C-type study visa for courses that lasts less than 3 months (90 days) or a D-type study visa for courses that lasts longer than 3 months. In addition, non-EU/EEA students have to register with the Garda National Immigration Bureau, which grants them permission to stay in Ireland beyond the initial 90 days. The following documents are required while applying for a Student Visa for Ireland:
- Valid Passport
- Letter of Acceptance from the college/university
- Proof of payment of the registration and tuition fees
- Proof of funds to support your stay
- Two passport size photographs
- Study Permit
- Copies of all academic qualifications and exam results
- Evidence for explaining any gaps in the educational history of the candidate
- English Proficiency
- Medical Insurance
- Any additional requirements by the university
Post Study Visa
- Under the Third Level Graduate Scheme Permission scheme, Non-EU/EEA students who have completed their graduation from Irish higher education institutions are allowed to stay in Ireland for up to 24 months to seek employment.
- After gaining employment, the student becomes eligible to apply for a Green Card/Work Permit
Planning to study MBA at Ireland’s #1 university? Then fret not, your admission letter is just a call away! Call us Leverage Edu experts at 1800 572 000 and let us take care of your journey to Ireland!