The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) was formed through the merger of Wales Lampeter and Trinity University College Carmarthen on 18th November 2010 under Lampeter’s Royal Charter of 1828. In 2011, the Prince of Wales became the Royal Patron of the University’s Royal Charter which is the oldest in Wales and England. Swansea Metropolitan University join UWTSD on 1st August 2013. University of Wales, Trinity and Saint David’s main campuses are situated in Swansea city as well as in the rural region of Lampeter and Carmarthen in Wales. The University is driving through structural as well as strategic change in close association with businesses, enterprises and industries. Sustainability is the core of university planning guidelines. Sustainable Practice, Innovation, Research and Enterprise (INSPIRE) an award-winning institute of the university is committed to the promotion of sustainable development goals through learning, teaching, curricula, campus, community and culture. To know more about the University of Wales Trinity Saint David MBA and more, keep reading this blog!
This Blog Includes:
|Course Full Name||Master in Business Administration|
|Course Fee Structure||GBP 15000 (INR 12,24,885)|
|Exam Required||IELTS, PTE|
|Course Duration||12 months (Full-time), 24 months (Part-time)|
|Course Category||Full-time, Part-time, Online|
|International Students Ratio||3%|
|Male- Female Ratio||42:58|
About MBA at the University of Wales Trinity and Saint David
Master in Business Administration, MIM and PGDM programs at the University of Wales Trinity and Saint David cover an employment-focused curriculum dedicated to ensuring students from diverse backgrounds develop both academic knowledge and practical skills. All management students are encouraged by faculty to apply learned concepts and case studies. The course content will improve students’ potential to manage and lead the business challenges through management skills, ideas and theories. The course is designed in such a way that it integrates practical project work and academic rigour. Pathway programs in Tourism Management and International Hospitality Management are also offered by the university which is designed for international students. MBA, PGDM and MIM programs.
Why Study MBA at the University of Wales Trinity and Saint David?
- The course curricula of the management programs are vocationally focused. Students are prepared with organizational real case studies.
- Students are encouraged by faculties to share their work experiences and They are encouraged to apply the knowledge and skills they received with a creative, innovative and holistic analysis approach.
- Teachers and Faculties at the University of Wales Trinity and Saint David are much cooperative with international students they provide full vital support in their learning process.
- International students get access to join learning communities which also grow their networking.
- UWTSD provided unbiased complete learning and a growing environment to all of its students.
of the institution plays an important role during course selection. The following table shares the MBA ranking received by the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
|The Complete University Guide||91||103|
The MBA course eligibility criteria for international students for admission to Swansea University are mentioned below.
- The age of the applicant must be over 21 years for freshers MBA i.e, Master in Management.
- Applicants over 25 years of age are admitted to the course provided they share their professional or managerial experience.
- Applicants must have a recognised honours degree for postgraduate courses.
- The English language proficiency test like the IELTS requirement for international students is an overall score of 6.0 band with no lower than 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
We will provide you with all the advice and guidance you need throughout your application process.
The application process takes place over a period of time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined.
Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for an MBA at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, Australia students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university!
- Graduation transcripts
- Post-graduation transcript if completed
- Evidence of citizenship (Passport)
- Name and contact details of two professional references.
- CV/ Resume (updated)
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Statement of Purpose
The MBA fee structure at the University of Wales Trinity and Saint David is mentioned below.
|MBA||Full Time||GBP 15000 (INR 12,24,885)|
|MBA||Part-time / Online||GBP 10000 (INR 8,15,522)|
Scholarship plays an important part in the selection of courses and colleges, especially for international students. UWTSD awards International Scholarships on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic merit (your previous grades)
- What you expect to gain from your UWTSD degree course
- What you expect to do after you complete your degree (future goals)
Mainly three types of scholarships are awarded by the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to its international students.
|Name of Scholarships||Award||Features|
|UWTSD Wales Global Academy Alumni Scholarship||Up to GBP 3000 (INR 2,84,450)||This scholarship is for university alumni who are planning for post-graduation.To be eligible, the applicant must complete full-time undergraduate or postgraduate courses offered by UWTSD|
|UWTSD Commonwealth Country Scholarship||Upto GBP 3000 (INR 2,84,450)||UWTSD offers this scholarship to international applicants applying for a Master’s level course and belongs to a commonwealth country.|
|UWTSD 200 Years Anniversary Scholarship||Up to GBP 3000 (INR 2,84,450)||The bicentenary celebration commemorates the foundation of UWTSD and marks its place as the birthplace of higher education in Wales. This scholarship is offered to all international students pursuing their master’s degrees in 2021 and 2022.|
Cost of Living
On-campus accommodation facilities are available for all the international students at UWTSD.
- Swansea Campus has over 300 rooms for first-year students to apply for with a mixture of standard study bedrooms and rooms with en-suite facilities.
- All three main campuses have on-site ‘halls’ or student accommodation, with many of these rooms prioritised for first-year students.
- Llys Glas hall contains 80 single occupancy self-catered en-suite rooms. These rooms range from standard to extra large rooms.
- Yearly hostel and meal expenses at Swansea Campus are around 5000 GBP.
Christianity is the largest religion in the Wales area.
Dr R Binley Jones
Yes, the Wales Trinity Saint David provides full accommodation
Not sure which college to choose? Don’t worry our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance starting from your university application to the time you reach your university and commence your studies. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today.