Being among the most sought-after programs, an MBA can truly enhance one’s career. The UK offers multiple courses and programs for MBA. If you have an ardent desire to pursue an MBA from one of the top–notch Universities, MBA at Cambridge is one of the most suitable options for you. This blog will explore everything about MBA at Cambridge right from the application process documents required to the scholarship schemes available for pursuing MBA at Cambridge.
Highlights of the Course
MBA at Cambridge is one of the most desired combinations for all those students who are passionate about management education. The main highlights of the prestigious MBA course at Cambridge:
|Name of the University||Cambridge University|
|Offered By||Cambridge Judge Business School|
|Type of Degree||Masters Degree|
|Duration of the course||1 year|
|Annual Fee (Educational and non-Educational Expenses)||65 Lakhs -70 Lakhs|
|Exams Required||GMAT, GRE|
|English Proficiency||TOEFL, IELTS|
Why Study MBA at Cambridge
- It is a one-year management master’s program that offers practical exposure and skill development to students and it does have a cut-throat competition as students from every nook and corner of the world apply for this course.
- MBA at Cambridge University is one of the best career decisions which a management aspirant can take because it is ranked 19th in the world by QS world university rankings and the prestigious financial times has ranked it among the top 10 MBA programs in the world.
- The best thing about this course is that students are made to follow a Micro to Macro approach which helps them in their personal and professional development and makes them industry-ready. Students learn concepts like management science, Entrepreneurship, and financial reporting that will help them in their professional and corporate life.
- After pursuing MBA at Cambridge University students can work as marketing managers, financial managers, or business operations managers the best part about this course is that the employment rate of Cambridge University is a staggering 91% which does assure a great placement package for the meritorious employable and students.
Also Read: MBA in Oxford
Following are the important dates for MBA at Cambridge University:
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Application Deadline For 2023 Intake Round-1||–||Sep 5, 2022|
|Application Deadline For 2023 Intake Round-2||–||Oct 17, 2022|
|Application Deadline For 2023 Intake Round-3||–||Jan 9, 2023|
|Application Deadline For 2023 Intake Round-4||–||Mar 6, 2023|
|Application Deadline For 2023 Intake Round-5||–||Apr 17, 2023|
|Interview Date Round-1||Oct 14, 2022||Oct 28, 2022|
|Interview Date Round-2||Nov 25, 2022||Dec 9, 2022|
|Interview Date Round-3||Feb 24, 2023||Mar 17, 2023|
|Interview Date Round-4||Apr 14, 2023||Apr 28, 2023|
|Interview Date Round-5||May 26, 2023||Jun 9, 2023|
Given below is the application process for MBA at Cambridge:
- To apply, go to https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/programmes/mba/apply,If you’re a new user, sign up, and click on “log in” if you are already an existing user.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your name, email, and date of birth. Your address will be used to send you an activation email. After you’ve activated your account, you’ll need to create a password.
- Choose your preferred course type and begin filling out your application information according to the instructions.
- After the completion of the application, it will be thoroughly reviewed and the short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. Due to COVID, the interviews would be online via Zoom, Skype, and Google Meet.
- The Shortlisted candidates must be well-prepared for the interview and the reason for pursuing an MBA Program must be crystal clear.
- After the interview round, the selection committee will declare the names of short-listed candidates and they will be given a chance to review their applications.
- After they have finally decided they want to take admission in this course, they will have to deposit 15% of the college fee.
Cambridge University has high eligibility criteria for pursuing its flagship MBA Program. Given below are the eligibility criteria for an MBA:
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university in any discipline with at least 70% marks in Graduation.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience is required for an MBA at Cambridge.
- Exams accepted are GMAT with a score of 690 and above, IELTS 7.5, and GRE.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Check out: Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in UK
The following documents are required to seek admission to MBA at Cambridge:
- CV/Resume exhibiting the skills and work experience of the applicant.
- Financial Documents are important for showing the financial status of the applicant
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Statement of Marks
- Statement of purpose
- GRE/GMAT and IELTS report
- Letter of recommendation
- Complete the application form along with INR 15,000 paid as the registration fee
Explore: Study in UK Without IELTS
Cost of Studying
Following is the cost of studying MBA at Cambridge University:
|Tuition Fees||INR 58 Lakhs|
|Total Fees||INR 58 Lakhs|
Scholarships for MBA at Cambridge
A plethora of scholarship opportunities are given to deserving and meritorious students and some of the renowned scholarships given to students are mentioned below:
|Gates Cambridge Scholarship||Variable|
|Rhodes Scholarship||9,352 Pounds(INR 96,300 approx)|
|Cambridge Trust Scholarship||Variable|
|Oxford and Cambridge Society Of India Scholarship||4049 pounds(INR 4.1 Lakhs )|
Career and Placement
After completing MBA program students have jobs in:
- Marketing Manager
- Business Operations Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Financial Manager
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Investment Fund Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Information Technology Director
So this was all about the scope of the MBA at Cambridge. We hope you’ve grasped the nuances. If you have any doubts regarding the application process, please post them in the comments section below. You can also contact our counsellors and experts at Leverage Edu for guidance.