Master of Supply Chain Management is an international degree offered as an MBA in Supply Chain Management, Masters in Supply Chain Management, or a Masters of Commerce with a specialization in Supply Chain Management. This program usually has a duration of 1.5- 2 years and is internationally recognized. To know more about the course, its best universities in Australia and much more then keep reading!
|Name of the Course||Master of Supply Chain Management|
|Eligibility Requirements||Equivalent bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with around 65% marks|
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Duration||18 months to 3 years|
|Course Type||Full time and Part-time|
|Top Recruiters||Coca-Cola, Linfox, Toll, ANL, BASF, John Deere, Amazon|
|Annual Fees||INR 38,30,015-INR 27,00,998|
Also Read: Masters in Supply Chain Management in Canada
This Blog Includes:
What is Supply Chain Management?
The Supply Chain Management course aims at the management of the flow of goods and services. It also deals with all the stages of converting raw materials into the final products. The average program fees for students seeking higher education in Australia in this course is INR 16,06,256.24- INR 26,77,093.74 per year. The average starting salary after completion of Supply Chain Management is INR 37,94,948-INR1,11,33,274 per annum.
- You require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study from a recognized university.
- Another eligibility criteria is to have a minimum score of 3.0 to 3.5 on the 4.0 GPA scale or an equivalent of 65% marks in bachelors degrees.
- You also require at least 2-4 years of professional experience as it is mandatory in some universities
- Last qualification you require is scores of standardised tests to study in Australia
The application process takes place over a period of time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kick start their journey. To study in universities abroad students must apply from the official websites of the different universities. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined abroad! Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for universities in Australia:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the applications deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university!
Worried About IELTS? Take a Demo Class with Leverage Live Experts and Learn the Coolest Ways to Ace the Exam in One-Go!
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
Top Universities for Master of Supply Chain Management in Australia
|World QS Ranking||Name of the Universities||Duration of master of chain supply management course||Fees for master of chain supply management course|
|37||University of Melbourne||1.5 years||INR 24,74,156|
|38||University of Sydney||1.5 years||INR 26,44,628|
|47||University of Queensland||1.5 years||INR 22,81,505|
|43||UNSW Sydney||1.7-2 years||INR 26,03,656|
|55||Monash University||2 years||INR 21,10,009|
|93||University of Western Australia||1.5-2 years||INR 21,09,573|
|133||University of Technology Sydney (UTS)||1.5-2 years||INR 22,18,079|
|290||Griffith University||2 years||INR 17,00,766|
|193||University of Wollongong||2 years||INR 25,40,676|
|194||Curtin University||1.5 years||–|
Cost of Living in Australia
If you want to pursue studies in Australia then you must know about the cost of living in Australia as it gives some estimation. The cost of living in Australia is:
|Expenses||Cost of Living in INR|
|Books and Supplies||54,001|
How to Apply for an Australian Visa in India?
Also Read: MSc Supply Chain Management in UK
Job Prospects and Salary
Master of Supply Chain Management in Australia offers a plethora of opportunities including an array of job profiles and high packages. Some of these job profiles are:
|Job Profiles||Salaries in INR|
|Supply Chain Analyst||57,25,759|
|Supply and Distribution Manager||68,60,107|
|Supply Chain Manager||73,51,050|
Hope this blog helped you with the various requisites for the Master of Supply Chain Management in Australia. Planning to pursue your studies in your dream university in Australia? Sign up for a free session with Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 and grab the opportunity to secure your admission!