The Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship is the new tribal institute scholarship offered by the Jharkhand state government. Students from the scheduled tribes will be able to easily benefit from this award. In this blog, we will provide you with all of the information you need to know about the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship|
|Launched By||Jharkhand Government|
|Objective||Provide scholarships to students|
Also read about Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship
This Blog Includes:
- About Marang Gomke Overseas Scholarship
- The Scholarship’s Vision
- Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Application Process
- Application Deadline for Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria for Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
- Documents Required
- Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Advantages
About Marang Gomke Overseas Scholarship
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh of Jharkhand was the first tribal in Munda State to travel to England, the UK to further his education and boost the state’s value. Not only that, but he was the captain of the Indian hockey team and won a gold medal at the India Olympics. He has contributed to politics as well as sports and education. He was a member of the Constituent Assembly and was instrumental in establishing the Jharkhand movement.
This is why the scholarship has been established in his honour. It will allow a new generation of indigenous youngsters to convert opportunities into possibilities. The government of Shri Hemant Soren Ji of Jharkhand believes that even after formation, the residents of the state were unable to refine their talent, mainly because of limited opportunities for quality education. This is why the scholarship was established to allow the state’s youth to play a significant role in the development of the state and the country.
The Scholarship’s Vision
The Government of Jharkhand has established the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda overseas scholarship for tribal students in the state. The Government of Jharkhand is enabling bright students from scheduled castes the option to pursue higher education in prominent foreign colleges such as Oxford and Cambridge in the state through the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda overseas scholarship. Jharkhand is the first state in India to offer this type of scholarship to its residents.
The Department of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, and Other Backward Classes Welfare Department will pick 10 scheduled caste students to receive further education for their higher education Masters Degree, MPhil through this scholarship. The government will pick 10 such potential and deserving students each year and present them with financial opportunities.
Must read about the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Application Process
Application Process for the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship All interested individuals who want to apply for this scholarship can do so via the application process outlined below:
- First and foremost, go to the official website of the Jharkhand Government’s Welfare Department.
- You must go to the website’s home page and click on the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship link.
- Here you will find detailed information on the guidelines, application forms, and other materials required for the scholarship application. After you’ve gone over all of the information, you can download the application form’s format.
- Fill out the request for more information in this form to get a printout of this application. After you’ve filled out all of the information, scan and save your application form.
- Now open your email ID on your system’s browser. Fill in the address firstname.lastname@example.org as a new message in your email.
- In this case, apply for this scholarship. Now, scan a copy of your application and upload it.
- Finally, press the send button to send your email, and your application will be complete.
Check out the Top Scholarships for Indian Students To Study Abroad
Application Deadline for Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
The deadline for the scholarship is as follows:
|Last Date for Application||May 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
Students who want to apply for this award must meet specific requirements. below, we have provided you with all of the details concerning the eligibility conditions:
- A candidate for a Master’s degree or MPhil degree must have a bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of 55% or higher, and two years of teaching experience in a relevant topic is preferred.
- This award will give preference to applicants with prior experience.
- Any applicant should not be older than 40 years old. If an applicant is over 40 years old, he will be ineligible for this award.
- The Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship is only open to permanent inhabitants of the state of Jharkhand.
- To be eligible for this award, the applicant must hold a Scheduled Tribe caste certificate.
- The applicant’s annual household income should be less than INR 12,00,000. This scholarship is not available to anyone who earns more than this.
- This Scholarship will not be available to more than one student of the same parent or guardian.
- This award will only be available to a single beneficiary for a certain course.
- This scholarship does not cover children of Indian government officials or ministers of state governments.
Everything you need to know about the Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in UK!
When applying for the Marang Gomke scholarship, students must present the following documentation:
- Aadhar card
- Academic documents
- Income certificate or copy of income tax return
- Community Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Offer Letter of Admission from a university/educational institution of the United Kingdom or Northern Ireland
- Certificate of IELTS/GRE/TOEFL
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Advantages
The following are the advantages of this scholarship:
- Every year, ten students will be allowed to pursue postgraduate degrees in 22 areas at prestigious overseas educational institutions such as Oxford and Cambridge.
- The government will provide financial assistance to the recipients.
- The recipients of this fellowship can pursue higher education in any of 22 fields, including Anthropology, Agriculture, Arts and Culture, Climate Change, Economics, Law, Media and Communication, Tourism, and so on.
- The Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship is particularly advantageous for students who are extremely bright in their field of study but are unable to further their education owing to a lack of funding.
- The state government will cover all expenditures for the selected students under this scholarship, including tuition, books, necessary equipment, annual maintenance allowance, student visa fee, air travel charge, health insurance premium, travel premium, and local vehicle fees. Tuition costs will be paid directly to the respective university by the government, and all additional expenses will be paid by DVT into the students’ bank accounts.
By now, you’ve probably understood everything related to the Government of Jharkhand’s Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship for Indian students. Planning to study abroad? You can contact Leverage Edu for assistance with any problems you may encounter when applying for scholarships abroad. Our expert counsellors will be able to guide you through this path with the most efficiency and experience possible.