What do Raghuram Rajan, Tim Cook and Indra Nooyi have in common? They all attended business schools, which shaped them into professionals and made them industry-ready. Top business schools around the world offer MBA programs along with other specialisations helping individuals with the most important aspect of any business i.e. management. One of the leading business schools in Australia, the Kaplan Business School (KBS) is famous for the variety of programs it offers.
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study at Kaplan Business School?
- Kaplan Business School Rankings
- Entry Requirements of Kaplan Business School
- Application Process
- Cost of Study
- Cost of Living in Australia
- Student Life at Kaplan Business School
Why Study at Kaplan Business School?
KBS is a private institute for higher education with headquarters in Sydney, Australia and 4 other campuses. What is unique about Kaplan is that it is independent of any public university. This gives it the flexibility to make its programmes more focused on real-world applications. The classroom strength is lower as compared to other business schools, which means you make deeper and more qualitative networks and connections. The faculty members at the KBS are actively involved in practical work, helping them impart real industry insights on top of conceptual knowledge.
Kaplan Business School Rankings
The following are the basis of ranking for Kaplan Business School:
- Student Support
- Quality of Teaching
- Learner and Engagement
- Graduate Outcomes and Employability
Kaplan Business School ranks higher than every public university in Australia in the following criteria:
- Quality of Entire Educational Experience
- Quality of Postgraduate Teachers
- Rewarded Internationally for the support of students
Kaplan Business School in Australia offers major programs in the fields of business and business analytics. Numerous undergraduate and graduate courses are available, and the complete list is given below:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA (Specialisations only)
- MBA Data-driven Leadership
- MBA Women in Leadership
- MBA Tourism and Hospitality Leadership
- MBA Project Management
- MBA International Leadership
- MBA Health Services Management
- MBA Entrepreneurship
- MBA Digital Management
- Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting
- Diploma of Business
Also Read: MBA in Business Analytics
Entry Requirements of Kaplan Business School
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum Entry Requirement|
|Academic qualifications||10+2/ 10+2+3 years of education
For Bachelor’s: Minimum 60% in 12th
For Master’s: Bachelor’s degree
|Age||18 years or above|
|Documents Required||Passport, Academic transcripts, Proof of English proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, etc), Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation, Resume|
Note: There is no requirement for GMAT scores for master’s degrees.
The application process when you wish to study abroad is tedious and lengthy. Preparing the documents, submitting the online application and then the processing time- all of it requires a lot of patience. Here’s a step-by-step guide for you in case you wish to apply to the Kaplan Business School.
- Choose the course that you wish to pursue. Check all the important deadlines and eligibility requirements.
- Download the online application form available on the college’s official website.
- Attach all the important documents mentioned above to the online application form and apply.
- If accepted, the school will send you the Offer of Admission via email. The Offer of Admission states the term dates and the conditions.
- You have to read the Offer of Admission and then accept the terms and conditions in the offer.
- Submit the acceptance of the Offer and return it with proof of payment.
- Once the form and payment are sent to the Admissions office, they will send you the Confirmation of Enrolment.
Cost of Study
The cost of studying at Kaplan Business School is much lower compared to other business schools worldwide. The course fees for the entire duration of specific courses are given below:
|Course||Course Fee (in INR)|
|Master’s Degree||17.27 – 23.02 Lakhs|
|Bachelor’s Degree||28.78 Lakhs|
|Graduate Certificate||5.75 – 8.10 Lakhs|
|Graduate Diploma||11.51 – 16.20 Lakhs|
|Undergraduate Diploma||9.59 Lakhs|
Cost of Living in Australia
Also Read: Cost of Studying in Australia
Use Leverage Edu’s cost of living calculator to estimate the exact cost of living.
For the ones who can’t afford a business school, scholarships are like a miracle. One benefit of Kaplan Business School is that the scholarships here are flexible and easy to apply to, just like the online application process. Here are the number of scholarships offered available for international students.
- High Achievers Scholarships
- Dean’s Award
- Alumni Scholarship
- Advancing Women in Analytics Scholarship
- Regional Scholarship (South Asia)
- Karnkanthi Indigenous Education Program
- Frontline Healthcare Leadership Scholarship
- Scholarship for Asylum Seekers
For Indians, the best scholarship at the Kaplan Business School is the Regional Scholarship (South Asia).
Also Read: Scholarships in Australia
Student Life at Kaplan Business School
Kapan ensures that every student is being nurtured not only in their classrooms. Students have rated their experience highly comparable to many other top universities in Australia because of the inclusivity and innovation approaches at KBS. You will witness expert panels, multicultural days, and guest speakers every trimester coming to share their experiences. At Kaplan Business School, students have access to common rooms, student libraries, free Wi-Fi, computer labs, etc.
KBS has various campuses located throughout Australia. Its main campus is located in Sydney, and other campuses are located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
The MBA program at KBS is for 2 years.
The intakes at KBS are in March, July, September and November.
The MBA program at the KBS costs INR 12.15 lakhs per year i.e. INR 24.30 lakhs in total.
Yes, as an Indian student, the most popular scholarship program here is the Regional Scholarship (South Asia).
It offers undergraduate and graduate courses in business and business analytics to international students.
The graduate certificate courses at KBS are 8 months long and the graduate diploma programs are 16 months long.
No, you aren’t required to give GMAT for MBA at KBS.
Kaplan Business School is a unique institution trying to impart its industry-level education and training to as many international students as possible. If you wish to study at KBS, call Leverage Edu at 1800-572-000 now and book your first 30-minute counselling session for absolutely free!