The University of Cambridge established its business school in 1990, after the name of a founding benefactor of the school, ‘Sir Paul Judge’. Judge Business School, the University of Cambridge, accredited by EQUIS, is known to provide some of the best management courses across the globe and is counted among the best B-Schools by the Financial Times, Business Insider, Bloomberg and Forbes Magazine.
This Blog Includes:
About Cambridge Business School
Taught through a mixture of lectures, interactive sessions, group work and case studies, Judge’ Business School’s 12-month MBA, is the flagship program of the school. The program is considered ahead of a majority of the 2 year MBA programs offered by B-Schools around the world. The Cambridge MBA program is distributed into 4 terms and incorporates 16 mandatory modules and a personal selection of 48 electives. Electives are combined into different concentrations, which include digital transformation, marketing and finance. Students choose one concentration, consisting of a selection of electives, team projects and coaching sessions.
Judge Business School Ranking
- As per QS World Ranking 2022, Judge Business School ranks at #16 in the world for Executive MBA program
- As per QS World Ranking 2022, the school ranks at #6 in the world University ranking for MBA
- Financial Times ranks the school at #16 of the Global MBA Ranking 2021
- Forbes ranks the school at #3 for International business schools
List of Courses Offered
- Executive MBA
- Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MSt Entrepreneurship
- MPhil Management
- MPhil Technology Policy
- PhDs & Research Masters
Cambridge MBA Fees
The fee of the Cambridge MBA is £61,000. The application fee is £150. For the accommodation costs and living expenses during the MBA, the cost will be approximately £14,000 to £14,500.
Cambridge Executive MBA
Judge School of Business also offers an executive MBA program. It is a 20-month long program for senior executives which is delivered over 16 weekends. The application process for the executive MBA is similar to a general MBA. However, the requirements differ.
- Minimum work experience is 7 years
- You can apply for a GMAT waiver if your work experience can account for it
- A professional and a peer reference
- An English proficiency test
Cambridge University MBA Requirements
Judge School of Business is a highly competitive institute looking for students with excellent academic achievements, are highly motivated and exhibit leadership qualities. In order to get selected for the MBA school, you must have certain documents.
- An undergraduate honours degree that matches the UK grading scale
- You must have a minimum work experience of 2 years
- Minimum GMAT score of 687
- A reference letter from one superior
- Ability to finance your MBA
- A study visa to UK
- Answered essay questions
- English proficiency requirement
Once you have collected all the required documents, can start with the application process.
- Fill the application form on the official website of Judge Business School
- Next, you must pay the required application fee of £150
- Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the Cambridge MBA admissions committee
- Within three weeks of application submission, you will be informed if you are invited for the interview
- If selected, you will receive a conditional offer under which you need to pay a commitment fee of 15% and submit a financial guarantee that you can meet the costs of the programme
- Once you have completed the requirements, you will receive an unconditional offer
|Application Deadline||Interview Dates|
|13 September 2021||15-29 October 2021|
|18 October 2021||26 November-10 December 2021|
|10 January 2022||18 February-11 March 2022|
|7 March 2022||22 April-6 May 2022|
|25 April 2022||27 May-10 June 2022|
MBA Student Profile Class of 2020
|Median/ Mean GMAT Score||700/ 687|
|Average Years of Experience||6 years|
MBA Employment Outcomes
Judge Business School, University of Cambridge is a top b-school and a college that truly provides an international experience. All this, with a number of other factors, attract leading Fortune 500 companies to recruit from Judge Business School.
Moreover, Google, Uber, Amazon, BCG, McKinsey are some big names among the top recruiters who have been consistently visiting the campus to employ MBA graduates.
Judge School Campus
Judge Business School has one of the most beautiful campuses in Europe. The school houses 3 buildings serving 3 different purposes-
- The Ark, which contains rooms for research graduates, faculty, and administrative staff.
- The Castle, which contains MBA teaching spaces and rooms and 2 key lecture theatres.
- The Gallery, which is an 80 feet high space containing multi-level circulation routes, and seminar rooms.
Judge Business School offers multiple scholarships for students to apply from.
|St Catharine’s Benavitch Scholarship||10,000||Minimum 3.7 GPAMinimum 700 GMAT score
Minimum 2 years of work experience
|Boustany Foundation Scholarship||30,000||Available to highly meritorious candidates of all nationalities|
|Cambridge Judge Dean’s Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Achievement||Three awards of 15000 each||Available to highly meritorious candidates of all nationalities|
Are you interested in pursuing an MBA at Judge Business School? Connect with our experts at Leverage Edu and we will help you throughout the process from your selecting the course to Visa. So, what are you waiting for? Book your FREE Counselling session now or simply call us at 1800 57 2000.