To get admissions in the best engineering courses offered by the top engineering colleges of India, candidates have to qualify for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by one of the 7 zonal IITs. IIT Kharagpur will be conducting the exam for 2022. Only the top 2, 50, 000 candidates who qualify JEE Main are eligible for JEE Advanced Examination. JEE Advanced is conducted exclusively for admissions to IITs and cracking this exam is the only way to seek admissions in the world-renowned institutes. This blog brings you a complete guide on JEE Advanced 2022 exam dates, schedule, exam day guidelines, syllabus, pattern, eligibility, registration, JEE Advanced mock test and more!
|JEE Advanced 2022 Dates||June 08, 2022|
|Exam Cities||167 in India and 4 Abroad|
|Duration||3 hours for each paper [4 hours for PwD candidates]|
|Papers||Two Papers with 3 sections each|
This Blog Includes:
- What is JEE Advanced
- News Updates Regarding JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced 2022 Dates
- Difference Between JEE Main And JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Eligibility 2022
- JEE Advanced Registration 2022
- Admit Card and Documents
- JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
- JEE Advanced Syllabus
- JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Centres
- JEE Advanced Preparation Tips and Tricks
- JEE Advanced Result
- JEE Advanced Counselling
- JEE Advanced Reservation
- JEE Advanced Seats
- JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank
- JEE Advanced Participating Institutes
- JEE Advanced Academic Programmes
- JEE Advanced 2020 Student Reactions
What is JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced (previously IIT JEE) is the second part of the JEE test, which is normally held following the JEE Main exam. It is a crucial exam for engineering students (especially for those who are seeking admission in premier engineering institutes such as IITs). JEE Advanced is a computer-based test that is held on a rotating basis by seven Indian IITs (IIT Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, and IIT Guwahati).
News Updates Regarding JEE Advanced
- The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be held online in both English and Hindi and will last three hours. The JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern is not set in stone; each year, the organising IIT alters the types of questions that are asked.
- The JEE Advanced Syllabus is based on the 11th and 12th grade curriculum, with questions designed to assess candidates’ understanding, reasoning, and analytical abilities. Check out the JEE Advanced Syllabus for 2022.
- The JEE Advanced 2022 Curriculum has remained unchanged, although officials have issued a redesigned syllabus for 2023 based on the National Education Policy 2020. Check Syllabus for JEE Advanced 2023
- Following the announcement of the results, IIT Bombay will reveal the JEE Advanced 2022 Cut off for all categories. Examine the JEE Advanced Cutoff.
JEE Advanced 2022 Dates
|Activity||Day, Date, and Time (IST)|
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022||Wednesday, June 08, 2022 (10:00 IST) Tuesday, June 14, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||Wednesday, June 15, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
|Admit Card available for download||Monday, June 27, 2022 (10:00 IST) toSunday, July 03, 2022 (14:30 IST)|
|Choosing of scribe for PwD candidates||Saturday, July 02, 2022|
|JEE (Advanced) 2022||Sunday, July 03, 2022Paper 1: 09:00-12:00 ISTPaper 2: 14:30-17:30 IST|
|Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2022 website||Thursday, July 07, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Online display of provisional answer keys||Saturday, July 09, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||Saturday, July 09, 2022 (10:00 IST) to Sunday, July 10, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
|Online declaration of final answer keys||Monday, July 18, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Result of JEE (Advanced) 2022||Monday, July 18, 2022 (10:00 IST)|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022||Monday, July 18, 2022 (10:00 IST) Tuesday, July 19, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
|Tentative Start of Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2022 Process||Tuesday, July 19, 2022|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2022||Thursday, July 21, 2022 (09:00-12:00 IST)|
|Declaration of results of AAT 2022||Sunday, July 24, 2022 (17:00 IST)|
Difference Between JEE Main And JEE Advanced
JEE Main is the eligibility test for appearing in JEE Advanced. From 2019, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be in charge of conducting the JEE Main. JEE Advanced will be conducted by IITs under the direction of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) on a reasonable basis. JEE Advanced is only open to the top 2,50,000 candidates in JEE Main, including those from restricted categories. Candidates can only take the JEE Advanced exam twice in a row. Students can take the JEE Main examination three times in a row. For JEE Advanced, there is no set exam pattern. NTA establishes a clear test format for JEE Main.
JEE Advanced Eligibility 2022
To attain admission in one of the prestigious Indian engineering or architecture institutes, it is mandatory for the candidates to meet all of the below-listed eligibility criteria. These are the necessary requirements listed by the authorities to proceed with the JEE Advanced and they possess the authority to disqualify the candidature of the applicants if there is any discrepancy found. Hence it is advised to the candidates to fulfill the mandatory requirements before appearing for JEE Advanced
- Candidates should have qualified for the minimum schooling of 10+2 in the year 2020 as well as the ones appearing in the year 2022
- The general category candidates should be born on or after October 1st, 1995. However, there is a relaxation of 5 years for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD.
- It is essential for the students to qualify for the JEE mains examination.
- The maximum number of attempts that candidates have in two consecutive years is two.
- Candidates should never have been enrolled in any of the IITs. Further, the students who have acquired admission in IIT but yet cancelled it for some reason would not be allowed to appear in the exam
JEE Advanced Registration 2022
The application process for JEE Advanced will be completely online, the forms of which will be available on the official website in the first week of June 2022. Candidates are advised to fill the form thoroughly and enter all the essential details with precision like personal and academic backgrounds. Candidates have to pay the fee of the application once they thoroughly fill the online form. Further, the application fee varies amongst the categories and thus, the candidates should check it from the official website before proceeding with the application process. Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for the exam:
- Students will have to log in by entering their JEE Main roll number and password to enter the additional information.
- Afterward, the candidates will have to attach a scanned copy of the mandatory documents in the specific sizes as prescribed in the official guidelines. Some of the important documents are birth certificate/ 10th standard certificate, category certificate (if any), 12th standard mark sheet, etc.
- On completion of the JEE Advanced application form, candidates will be required to pay the fee either through online or offline mode. To submit the fee online there are options like debit, credit card or net banking whereas, for the offline payment mode, the students can pay at the SBI bank. However, the application will differ according to the categories.
- After the payment, candidates have to take the print out of the application form and the fee receipt for further references.
Check Out: MBA in IITs
Admit Card and Documents
The tentative date for the release of the admit card for the JEE Advanced is June 27, 2022. It is essential for the candidates to have the admit card in the examination hall as the one without it will not be allowed to appear for it as per the official guidelines. Apart from the admit card, it is necessary for the candidates to have valid photo identity proof also. Here are some easy steps to download the admit card:
- To download the admit card for JEE Advanced you will need your registration number for the online application, mobile number, Date of birth along the registered e-mail ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Before printing the admit card, check if there is an error or not.
Have a look at: Trending Courses After Engineering
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern is devised by the host IIT and is released by the institution every year which is subject to change without any prior notice. Thus, it is advised to prepare the entire syllabus and focus on the previous year’s question paper. You can have a look at the type and the number of questions that will be in this year’s exam. Below mentioned are the basic details about the JEE Advanced exam pattern 2022:
|Number of Papers in JEE Advanced||2 (Paper I and Paper II)|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Shifts||2 (9 am-12pm & 2pm-5pm)|
|Duration of Shifts||3 hours each|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of Paper||English and Hindi|
Let us have a look at the in-depth analysis of both the papers of JEE Advanced:
- Paper 1: There will be three sections in the paper which will consist of 6 MCQs (24 marks), 8 Numerical questions (24 marks), 4 Paragraph questions (12 marks) from the MPC Subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry).
- Paper 2: This paper of JEE Advanced also comprises of three sections which will have questions from the PCM subjects. In this, there will be a total of 6 MCQs (24 marks), 8 Numerical questions (24 marks), and 4 Matching questions (12 marks).
Explore: JEE Advanced Syllabus
JEE Advanced Syllabus
If you are planning to appear for the JEE exam, you must get a hold of the vast syllabus of the same. Further, to score well in the JEE Advanced, the aspirants have to be more focused and determined as this would be the last step to climb the ladder of success. The JEE mains syllabus consists of 3 sections namely, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. To cover the vast syllabus in a short time, it is advised that the candidates should thoroughly go through the syllabus, pen down their study plan and start the preparation as early as possible. The table mentioned below constitutes the core topics that form a part of JEE Advanced syllabus:
|Physics||Units and Dimensions, Uniform Circular motion, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work and Power, Inertial and uniformly accelerated frames of references, Kinetic and Dynamic Friction, Conservation of Linear Momentum and Mechanical energy, Escape Velocity, Laws of Gravitation, Torque and Angular Momentum, Parallel and Perpendicular axis theorems, Latent heat, Calorimetry, Resonance, Heat conduction in one dimension|
|Chemistry||(Physical Chemistry): Chemical Formula, Mole Concept, Balanced Chemical Equations, Absolute scale of temperature, Concepts of atoms and molecules, Deviation from ideality, Law of partial pressure, Bohr model, Spectrum of hydrogen, Diffusion of gases, VSEPR model and shapes of molecules.
Inorganic Chemistry): Boron, Silicon, Phosphorus, Halogens, Hydrogen, Carbonates and Bicarbonates, Peroxides and Hydroxides, Chlorides and sulfates of sodium, Aluminium, Alumina, Xenon Fluorides, Potassium permanganate, Silver oxide.
|Mathematics||Conjugation, Triangle inequality, Geometric interpretation, Algebra of complex numbers, Relations between roots and coefficients, Infinite geometric series, Permutation and combination, Binomial theorem for a positive integral index, properties of the binomial coefficient, Equality of matrices, Bayes theorem, Conditional probability, Concurrency of lines.|
Also Read: JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Centres
There are a total of 120 examination centers in India for JEE Advanced and there are 6 centers abroad.
Those candidates who will be opting for IIT Delhi zone will be given exam centers in the 18 Indian cities mentioned below.
|Delhi||Delhi (East), Delhi (West), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (Central)|
|Rajasthan||Udaipur, Jodhpur, Alwar, Ajmer, Bikaner, Bhilwara, Tonk, Pilani, Sikar|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
For the IIT Bombay zone, the exam centers for JEE Advanced will be allocated in 15 cities, tabulated below.
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Aurangabad,|
|Gujarat||Bhuj, Ahmedabad, Vadodra, Bhavnagar, Rajkot|
There are a total of 21 cities in the IIT Kharagpur zone. They are tabulated below.
|West Bengal||Kharagpur, Durgapur, Kolkata, Malda, Krishnagar, Kolkata (Salt Lake), Kolkata (South)|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Bokaro, Jamshedpur|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Chattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai, Raipur|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Berhampur, Rourkela|
The IIT Guwahati zone has a total of 11 exam cities. They are tabulated below for your reference.
|Assam||Silchar, Guwahati, Jorhat|
|Bihar||Patna, Gaya, Katihar, Muzaffarpur|
There are 9 exam cities in total in the IIT Kanpur zone. They are mentioned below.
|Uttar Pradesh||Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Jhansi, Varanasi, Kanpur, Allahabad|
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur, Bhopal, Indore|
A total of 25 cities come within the IIT Roorkee zone. They are tabulated below for your reference.
|Uttarakhand||Haldwani, Dehradun, Roorkee, Haridwar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Palampur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Mathura, Moradabad, Aligarh, Agra, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida), Meerut, Bareilly|
|Haryana||Panipat, Ambala, Sonipat, Kurukshetra, Rohtak|
|Punjab||Bathinda, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Patiala|
The total number of exam cities in the IIT Madras zone is 21. They are tabulated below for your reference.
|Karnataka||Mysuru, Bengaluru, Mangaluru|
|Telangana||Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Hyderabad, Nizamabad|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Nellore, Tirupati, Ongole, Anantapur, Vijaywada|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore, Salem, Chennai, Madurai|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode|
Explore: Popular Courses after 12th Science
JEE Advanced Preparation Tips and Tricks
To outshine the pool of candidates, it is important to have a strong preparation strategy for the exam. Further, you have to be regular to timely complete the syllabus. Once you finish the whole syllabus, revise it thoroughly as many times as you can. Following are some other helpful tips to qualify the JEE Advanced:
- Gauge through your skills, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and then prepare a strategy accordingly.
- Do not focus on just finishing up your syllabus. The focus should also be placed on devoting equal time to revision as well. Because just covering up the syllabus would not be beneficial if you are not able to retain the key information.
- Strive to attain optimization in your preparation so that you end up increasing your score. Focus on the sections having more weightage
- Practice previous year question papers along with sample tests to understand the pattern of the paper.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test
Mock tests are a vital part of the preparation strategy of millions of aspiring engineers. IIT Kharagpur has released the mock tests for Paper 1 and Paper 2 JEE Advanced 2022 on their official website. The mock tests are released to allow students to understand the exam pattern and prepare according to the released pattern. Students can easily access these mock tests with their login details and give the tests for free.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock tests-
The JEE Advanced website also contains all the previous year’s question papers for students who wish to appear and ace the upcoming JEE Advanced 2022. Here is a link for the previous questions papers for the exam- https://jeeadv.ac.in/pastqp.php
How to access JEE Advanced mock tests?
Registered candidates can easily access 2022 mock tests on the official website. JEE Advanced is a computer-based exam divided into two papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2 and the duration of the exam is 3 hours.-
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced by clicking on this link- https://jeeadv.ac.in/mock.php
- Click on the link which says Mock tests on the right
- The link will redirect and showcase two links -Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Click on either and fill in your details
- Proceed to give the exam
Important Details about the JEE Advanced Mock Tests-
The mock exam is for a duration of 3 hours and the candidates have to give the test in the stipulated time frame. The mock tests help candidates ascertain which section of the syllabus they are good at and which syllabus they need to prepare them for. The exam includes questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Best Books for JEE Advanced
Here are the best books for JEE Advanced for all the subjects
|Concepts of Physics Vol I and II||H.C. Verma|
|IIT Physics||D.C. Pandey|
|Understanding Physics||DC Pandey|
|Problems in General Physics||I.E. Irodov|
|Problems in Physics by||S.S. Krotov|
|Understanding physics||Freedman and Young|
|Organic Chemistry||O. P. Tandon|
|Physical Chemistry||O. P. Tandon|
|Organic Chemistry||Peter Sykes|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations||R. C. Mukherjee|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J. D. Lee|
|Maths XI & XII||R.D. Sharma|
|Objective Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations||R.D. Sharma|
|Calculus – Problems in Calculus of One Variable||I.A. Maron|
|Algebra- Higher Algebra||Hall and Knight|
|Advanced Problems in Mathematics for JEE (Main & Advanced)||Vikas Gupta & Pankaj Joshi|
|Trigonometry & Geometry – Plane Trigonometry Part 1||S.L. Loney|
JEE Advanced Result
The examination authority in charge of the exam for that specific year announces the results. The results of the JEE Advanced test will be announced by IIT Bombay in 2022. The results will be available on the official website and will include subject-wise and overall marks, as well as the All India Rank (AIR) and Category Ranks.
JEE-Advanced Topper 2020
|Name||Common Rank List||College|
|Chirag Falor||1||IIT Bombay|
|Gangula Bhuvan Reddy||2||IIT Madras|
|Vaibhav Raj||3||IIT Delhi|
|R Muhender Raj||4||IIT Bombay|
|Keshav Aggarwal||5||IIT Delhi|
|Name||Common Rank List||College|
|Niyatl Manish Mehta||62||IIT Bombay|
|Gutta Sindhuja||18||IIT Delhi|
|Aakritya Pandey||952||IIT Guwahati|
|Shreeya Moghe||402||IIT Kanpur|
JEE Advanced Cut-off
|Rank List||Minimum Marks in Each Subject||Maximum Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||6||69|
|OBC-NCL rank list||5||62|
|GEN-EWS rank list||5||62|
|SC rank list||3||34|
|ST rank list||3||34|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||3||34|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||3||34|
|GEN-EWS-PwD rank list||3||34|
|SC-PwD rank list||3||34|
|ST-PwD rank list||3||34|
|Preparatory course (PC) rank lists||0||10|
Also Read: JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank
JEE Advanced Counselling
JEE Advanced Counselling is held after the results and cutoffs are released by all the IIT institutes. It is conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). All qualified candidates have to register online for the counseling then fill out their choices and lock seats. After the process is over, seats are allotted based on rank and availability of seats. All selected candidates are given provisional admission and must complete the process by submitting relevant documents and form at the assigned centre.
JEE Advanced Reservation
The reservation guidelines for 2022 will be released by IIT Kharagpur in the coming days. Every year, the conducting body releases a list of reserved seats for categories like GEN-EWS, SC, ST, OBC, PwD and Female category candidates.
In order to seek admission in reserved category seats, candidates must submit important documents and meet the set eligibility criteria for the specific category. Candidates must submit original documents and certificates to get admission, furnishing false documents will result in immediate cancellation.
|Category||Percentage-wise Reservation Seats|
|PwD||5% seats in each of OPEN, GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL, SC and ST category seats.|
JEE Advanced- Female Reservation
In order to improve the gender balance in IIT institutions, IIT offers 20% reservations to female candidates who qualify for JEE Advanced and the seats are allotted based on the scores in JEE Advanced. The institute has created supernumerary (extra) seats for female candidates.
Reservation for DS Candidates
DS Candidates refers to Defence Service (DS) candidates who are children of paramilitary personnel who were killed or permanently disabled during the course of their military service. Two seats reserved for DS candidates in every institute and the candidates must be in the JEE Advanced Common Rank List to seek admission.
Reservation for Foreign Candidates
IIT institutes offer admissions to foreign nationals as well. Supernumerary seats have been created in every course with a cap of 10% for foreign nationals. Foreign nationals are candidates who have completed their 10+12 in a foreign country and those candidates who are not citizens of India (by birth or naturalised).
In order to seek admission in reserved category seats, Candidates must submit relevant documents and meet the set eligibility criteria for the specific category. All documents are verified by the authorities and if any candidate submits false information or documents, his/her admission will be revoked and she/he will not be allowed to participate in the admission process. List of documents needed for admissions to reserved categories-
- Class 10 Marksheet or Birth Certificate.
- Class 12 Examination Results
- For GEN-EWS category candidates: GEN-EWS certificate issued on or after April 01 or declaration.
- SC/ST category candidates: Original and attested photocopy of the SC/ST category certificate.
- OBC-NCL category candidates: Original and one attested photocopy of the OBC-NCL category certificate issued by a suitable authority.
- Candidates requiring the services of a scribe: Need to write a request letter to the chairman of the respective zonal IIT (FORM-SCRIBE)
- DS category candidates: Defence Service Certificate issued by the authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi.
JEE Advanced Seats
The 2022 seat matrix and category-wise seat allocation will be released soon by IIT Kharagpur. Let’s look at the seat matrix for JEE Advanced 2022. IITs offer a total of 16053 seats to over 2.5 lakh candidates from all over India.
|Category- Wise Distribution||Number of IIT Seats|
JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank
We have presented an approximate range of JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank based on previous year’s results analysis. The testing authority releases the answer keys shortly after the exam. After computing their marks, applicants can use the JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank Analysis to determine their projected rank range based on their 360-point score.
JEE Advanced Participating Institutes
The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are thought to be India’s first engineering and technology institutes. Candidates who pass JEE Advanced will be admitted to the following institutions.
- Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi – IIT(BHU)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai – IITBhilai
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar – IITBBS
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay – IITB
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – IITD
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) – IIT (ISM)
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad – IITDharwad
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar – IITGN
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa – IITGoa
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati – IITG
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad – IITH
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore – IITI
- Indian Institute of Technology Jammu – IITJMU
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur – IITJ
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – IITK
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur – IITKGP
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras – IITM
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi – IITMandi
- Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad – IITPKD
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna – IITP
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee – IITR
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar – IITRPR
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati – IITTP
JEE Advanced Academic Programmes
IITs all throughout the country provide a variety of undergraduate courses for students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, or Architecture. In a few IITs, candidates can convert their 4-year Bachelor’s programme to B.Tech (Honors) and/or B.Tech. with Minors. Candidates should be aware that not all programmes and courses are offered by all institutes. The only language of teaching for the programmes will be English.
Students should keep in mind that the courses listed below are solely for academic programmes for which admission is dependent on the JEE Advanced test. Other academic programmes offered by the Institutes include B.Des., M.Tech., M.Sc., M.Des., Ph.D., and others with varying eligibility and entrance criteria. The following is a list of the courses available.
|B.Tech.||Bachelor of Technology||4 years|
|B.S.||Bachelor of Science||4 years|
|B.Arch.||Bachelor of Architecture||5 years|
|Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech.||Dual degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology||5 years|
|Dual Degree B.S. – M.S.||Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science||5 years|
|Integrated M.Tech.||Integrated Master of Technology||5 years|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Integrated Master of Science||5 years|
JEE Advanced 2020 Student Reactions
JEE Advanced is considered one of the toughest exams in India. It challenges the candidates’ in-depth understanding of the subjects like physics, maths and chemistry. It judges their understanding based on speed, accuracy and concept applicability.
Candidates who have qualified JEE Mains are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced. Candidates are given two attempts in two consecutive years to appear for the exam.
JEE Main is conducted by NTA for admissions to various top engineering colleges like NITs, VIT, etc while JEE Advanced is for admissions to IITs in India. Candidates who wish to seek admission in IITs have to clear both the exams.
IIT Madras is considered the best technical institute in India, followed by IIT Delhi.
You can get the JEE Advanced Mock tests for free online on their official website. Candidates just have to log in with their ID and password to solve the papers. You can also get free access to previous question papers on the official website.
No, candidates cannot change their selected category after the form has been submitted.
No, there is no sports quota in any IIT institute.
Explore: How to Prepare for JEE Mains
We hope that this blog about the JEE Advanced has provided you with insights into the examination. If you want to secure a degree in one of the Engineering branches abroad so as to experience global exposure but are not sure about the process then the experts at Leverage Edu will not only help you complete the admission formalities but will also prepare you for the visa interviews.