ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship is a scheme proposed by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government Of Kerala for the domiciled students of Kerala who are undergoing financial constraints. The scholarship scheme is exclusively for those who are pursuing ITI courses. It is driven by the motive to not let any hindrance stop students from pursuing their education. In this blog, all crucial details of the ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship have been covered comprehensively.
|Scholarship Name||ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue ITI courses|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|Selection Parameters||Merit and Need Basis|
This Blog Includes:
Aim of ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship
The scholarship is propelled by a noble motive of uplifting the students from weaker sections of society pursuing ITI courses-
- To provide financial support to the students of minority communities and financially weaker sections of society who intend to pursue and are pursuing ITI courses
keep in mind that the last date to submit the application form is 13th March 2023. Don’t forget to meet the deadline if you need to obtain the scholarship.
Here is the detailed eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Student applying for the scholarship must be a domicile in Kerala
- The annual family income must be less than 8 lakhs
- Students applying for the scholarship scheme must be from minority communities such as Sikh, Muslim, Jain, Christian etc
- Students should be pursuing an ITI course
Rewards And Benefits
For deserving students, there are heaps of rewards and benefits which are mentioned below-
- Upto Rs 10,000 for students pursuing 1st-year courses
- Upto Rs 20,000 for students pursuing 2nd year courses.
The ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship scheme requires students to submit certain documents to reap the benefits of the scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate of Kerala
- All related mark sheets
- Admission papers for ITI Education
- Aadhar card
- Bank details
- Family income certificate
The registration date of the scholarship scheme is closed as of now but the scholarship forms will be out again in November 2021.
The selection procedure for the ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship is based on the financial status and academic performance of the student.
How to Apply?
The application procedure consists of the following steps which are elucidated below-
- Apply online through the given scholarship portal
- Enter all of the necessary information, including SSLC details, personal details, address details, current institution, course information, and bank details.
- Enter your user ID and password as well.
- Accept the terms and conditions outlined in the declaration and click the submit button.
- Now, click on the candidate’s login and enter the login information.
- Upload your photo, signature, and any other documents that are required.
- Take a printout of the completed application form.
- Finally, sign the printed copy of the application and submit it to the institution along with all supporting documents.
For knowing more about the scholarship scheme, contact the following-
- Helpdesk Phone: 0471-2300524, 0471-2302090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No, students from other states cannot apply for an ITC fee reimbursement scholarship
Yes, the scholarship scheme is only valid for students pursuing ITI courses
Students will be able to lessen their financial burden after obtaining the scholarship.
This was all about the ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship. There are heaps of scholarship opportunities launched by the government. If you have been looking for scholarships to study abroad, connect with us at Leverage Edu and we will help you get the perfect scholarship for your study abroad dreams.