IESE Business Schools is a part of the University of Navarra. It is one of the best Business Schools in the world. Founded in 1958 in Barcelona, it has constantly a #1 in the Financial Times Rankings of top business schools in the world from 2015 to 2020. Each year, it attracts highly talented and highly motivated participants from a wide range of academic disciplines, including Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Science and Humanities. In this blog, we will be discussing everything about IESE’s young talent path!
This Blog Includes:
IESE’s Young Talent Path. Experience Life in a Top Business
What is IESE’s Young Talent Path (YTP)?
The IESE Business School’s Young Talent Path (YTP) is an exceptional gateway program for those with prodigious talent and have the utmost desire for success. YTP aims to open the doors to a unique learning experience for young professionals and aspirants.
Key Points of YTP
- Share knowledge and experience with a wide range of talented and highly motivated peers.
- Share your pre-MBA experience with a dedicated MBA student.
- Participate in IESE events all over the world, including the Alumni Learning Program.
- Receive up to €20,000 scholarship for the IESE’s MBA program.
Benefits of IESE’s Young Talent Path
- The YTP is solely designed for university students in their final year before full-time employment (preference will be given to applicants with a secure job offer) and young professionals with up to 2 years of full-time work experience.
- If you wish to obtain a place in the flagship MBA program of the IESE, the YTP offers you the entrance to a unique and intercultural learning experience.
- As part of the YTP, students will participate in the YTP Boot Camp, where they will meet their exceptionally talented classmates from a diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds.
- During this stage, their relevance to the MBA curriculum will be taken into consideration.
- After receiving a €20,000 scholarship for the IESE’s MBA program, the students will also enlighten themselves with the opportunity to participate in IESE events all over the world, including the Continuous Education Program and many more.
- Finally, they will also be given a platform to share their pre-MBA journey with a current MBA aspirant, before embarking on an unparalleled learning experience.
Tuition & Living Expenses
- The application submission fees for IESE’s Young Talent Path is $40 which is non-refundable.
- If you clear and pass the interview stage and furthermore, are offered a place in the program then there will be no additional tuition charges levied.
- The academic course, class materials, and lunches on campus are included in the program itself.
- Additionally, any personal living expenditures including transport, accommodation, food, and other personal expenses will be at each person’s expense and responsibility.
|Online Application & Assessment||Applications for July 2021 will be opened by December 15 Application deadline for the YTP is February 28, 2021|
|Invited to the Boot Camp||A 3-Day Campus Experience in Barcelona which will be organised during mid of July 2021 (Upon invitation)|
|Pre-admitted to the MBA||A chance to discuss the best year of enrollment after acquiring relevant years of work experience, upon acceptance.|
Requirements and Important Points
- Required minimum years depends on candidates’ work experience upon enrollment.
- Candidates rejected to the YTP can still follow the regular application process to the MBA.
- Online Assessment
- Official transcript or university grades
- Updated CV/Resume
- A letter of recommendation from a university professor or current boss
- Current photograph
Also Read: Study in Europe Without IELTS
Average Scores Required for IESE’s Young Talent Path
The YTP gives outstanding university graduates a chance to gain admission to this program during their years in college as long as they have competitive GMAT scores, outstanding academic records and significant extracurricular achievements. Information on their official website indicates the typical profile of YTP candidates as follows:
- Average age: 22.5
- Average GPA (on a scale of 10): 8
- Average GPA (on a scale of 4): 3.6
- Average GMAT: 710
- The average number of languages spoken: 3
Note- Selections are made on a rolling basis throughout the year
This was all on IESE’s Young Talent Path. Want to study at IESE Business School? Reach out to Leverage Edu experts and they will help you by giving step by step guidance to get there. Book your free session with us today!