Class 12 Exams for 2021 are just around the corner. The Geography exam for 12th class is on 3rd June, 2021. Therefore like every year, CBSE has released important sample papers, question papers, model papers, etc for the students. These recently released CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Geography 2021 along with the marking scheme for it will help you prepare well for your upcoming Geography Class 12 Exam.
Table of Contents
Geography Sample Papers Class 12 with Marking Scheme
CBSE has released Sample papers for Class 12 Geography every year. All these sample papers are available along with their marking schemes. These CBSE Sample papers are designed to help students perform well in their exams. Here are all the Sample papers provided by CBSE for Geography Class 12.
Previous Year Question papers for Geography Class 12
Here are all the sets of previous year question papers for Geography Class 12 for your help-
Question Papers for Examination 2019
Question Papers for Examination 2018
Question Papers for Examination 2017
Why is Studying from Sample Papers Important?
Studying from Sample Papers is a crucial part of the examination preparation process. Studying from sample papers helps you to understand your strengths, weaknesses and the pattern of questions throughout the years which helps you prepare better.
- When you work on a sample paper, it will help you improve on your weaknesses and perform better in the exam. However, it is important that you treat a sample paper like a test by managing the time duration and finishing it within 3 hours.
- Practicing sample paper regularly helps in learning efficiency and time management so you will be able to write your answers better.
- Sample papers work as a way to revise your subject again. The more you revise, better you will understand the concept. Hence, it will help you in the exam.
- Practicing sample papers regularly helps you track your progress and performance.
CBSE Geography Class 12 Exam Tips
Here are some of the crucial tips that will help you in preparing for the CBSE Class 12 Geography exams:
- Try to read the question paper properly before diving into writing answers. Make points to have a clear idea of what you want to write in the answers.
- Know the exam pattern and weightage of each section for the exam. The better you prepare for sections with more marks, the better chances you have for scoring well.
- Properly prepare all the terminologies, maps and diagrams. They can help you fetch better marks.
- Prepare all the NCERT questions that are at the back of the chapters. Most questions are from your book. Prepare it well to score better.
- Prepare using CBSE Sample Papers and previous year question papers. They always help you get clarity of where you need more practice.
- Do not stress and manage your time well during the exam.
With the syllabus reduction, the Geography exam for class 12 should not be too difficult if one prepares well. You just have to work a little hard on the syllabus you have for the exam. Prepare your topics well and you shall definitely pass.
NCERT is a very important and crucial book because most of the questions are from it. You should prepare your Geography NCERT books very well. Along with them you can also practise with the sample papers to increase your chances of getting good marks.
Yes, CBSE has released the Geography sample question papers for 2021 and we have tried our best to provide all the relevant sample papers for this and the previous years for your convenience.
For your convenience we have provided all the latest question papers for 2021 and more on this very site. You can download them from here on Leverage Edu.
Yes, click on the above links and download the question papers in the PDF forms and use them to study better and get great marks in the 12th Board exams.
These were all the important sample papers, model papers and question papers that you need to prepare for the exam. Once you ace these, no one can stop you from getting great marks in CBSE Class 12 Geography exams.
Leverage Edu wishes all the students good luck for the Class 12 examinations!