The world’s first Business School as they call it, ESCP Europe Business School is a French-European B-School with campuses in London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Warsaw, and Turin.
The students from ESCP Europe Business School have successfully managed to reserve their spots at top positions worldwide. The varsity’s hall of fame includes names like Christophe de Margerie (former CEO of Total); Franck Petitgas (Global Co-Head Investment Banking of Morgan Stanley); Olivier Blanchard (former IMF Chief Economist); Patrick Thomas (former CEO of Hermès); a former Prime Minister of France, Jean-Pierre Raffarin and the EU Commissioner for Internal Market and Services Michel Barnier.
Let us now ponder upon what makes ESCP Europe Business school stands out and how it justifies being the oldest and one of the best B-Schools across the globe-
ESCP Europe Business School- Program Highlights
- Since its launch in 1994, the Executive MBA program has been providing transitional experience for students who aspire to have a bright international career.
- The student goes through 18 months of immense learning and experimenting. Adding to the flexible duration of the course, it can extend to 30 months making it executive-friendly.
- The program has been ranked 10 worldwide with the following sub statistics:
- #1 worldwide for Aims Achieved by participants
- #2 worldwide for Career Progression
- #4 worldwide for International Course Experience
- It offers 9 core courses and 10 electives (students choose from a gamut of 50 diversified elective courses).
- Students, after completing the Executive MBA program from ESCP get an average salary of USD 108,000.
ESCP Europe Business School- Campus & Student Life
- Students get an opportunity to choose amongst 5 different campuses across Europe, which are Spain, UK, France, Italy, and Poland.
- Each campus has its own set of electives to offer. So, students are advised to choose the campus according to their choice of elective courses they want to study.
ESCP Europe Business School- Class Structure
- Last year, the Executive MBA program at ESCP had a class size of 103 students.
- The average age of the students was 35 years with a work experience of 13 years.
- 70% of the students were international.
- Women students made 21% of the total students.
Courses Offered at ESCP Europe Business School
ESCP Europe Business School offers full-time programs, part-time programs, summer courses, and online programs.
Full-Time Programmes at ESCP Europe Business School
Under Full-Time Programs, ESCP Europe Business School offers:
- Bachelors in Management (BSc)
- Pre-Master Year
- Master in Management
- Specialized Masters/MSc in COMMUNICATION, MARKETING, CREATIVITY & SALES
- Specialized Masters/MSc in PROJECTS, STRATEGY & MANAGEMENT
- Specialized Masters/MSc in BIG DATA & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Specialized Masters/MSc in ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION
- Specialized Masters/MSc in FINANCE, AUDIT, CONTROL & LAW
- Specialized Masters/MSc in BIOPHARMA, ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- Specialized Masters/MSc in ARTS, CULTURE, MEDIA & DIGITAL PUBLISHING
- Specialized Masters/MSc in BEVERAGE, FOOD, HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
- MBA in International Management
- Ph.D. Doctoral Programmes (Berlin Doctoral Programme and Paris Doctoral Programme)
Part-Time Programmes at ESCP Europe Business School
Under Part-Time Programs, ESCP Europe Business School offers:
- Executive MBA
- Executive Master Management Executive
- Executive Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Executive Master in Energy Management
- Executive Specialised Master in International Asset Management
- Executive Specialised Master in Financial and Tax Engineering
- Executive Master in International Business
- Executive Specialised Master Project and Transformation Manager
- Executive Master Management Executive
- Executive Specialised Master in
- General Management Programme (GMP)
- Digital Transformation Facilitator Certificate
- The LGBT + Leadership Programme
- Women in Leadership Programme
Other Programmes at ESCP Europe Business School
In addition to the above-mentioned courses, ESCP Europe Business School also offers:
- General Management Programme (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Executive Master in Energy Management (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Executive Master in International Business (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Executive Master in Manufacturing Automation and Digital Transformation (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Digital Transformation Facilitator Certificate (Part-Time Online Programme)
- ChinaMed Business Program
- Creative London Summer School
- Summer School in Real Estate
- Sports Management Summer Course
We all have heard the statement, ‘Old is Gold’ many times throughout our lives. Similar is the story of ESCP Europe, the oldest B-School this world has. Now that’s where Leverage Edu comes into the picture. It provides you with all the tools and helps you dig gold. Contact us right away for more information.