Scholarships provide numerous advantages that make your dream of studying abroad come to life while decreasing the number and amount of loans students need to take to complete higher education. We understand that applying to college is a stressful process, and applying for scholarships may seem like an additional thing to worry about. To ease you out, we at Leverage Edu keep discussing some of the best and highly sought-after study abroad scholarships that students can apply for. Today, in this blog, we will discuss one such scholarship in detail which is the Education Future International Scholarship along with all the necessary information related to it.
|Scholarship||Education Future International Scholarship or EFI Scholarship|
|Course Level||UG/ PG course overseas|
|Award||INR 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs (in any country around the world)|
|Number of Awards||Varies each year|
This Blog Includes:
What is Education Future International Scholarship?
The EFI Scholarship 2021 is available to students who have completed their 12th grade and wish to pursue graduation or post-graduation from a good and reputed university or college. This scheme is offered to students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline. Education Future invites applications for the scholarship. Shortlisted students for the scholarship will get financial support in the form of partial financing ranging from INR 2 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs.
Know about Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Education Future International Scholarship
The criteria for applying for the EFI Scholarship are listed below:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India with a valid passport
- The candidate must have a minimum of 60% in both the 10th and 12th grades
- The scholarship is given to deserving Indian students who wish to further their studies at one of the world’s best and recognized universities abroad
- Students’ documents must indicate that they are unable to pay for their own study abroad. As a result, the applicant needs to take out a 50% loan for his studies
- The candidate should be able to enroll in and finish his or her course by October 30th 2021.
Here is all what you need to know about Axol Science Scholarship for UG and PG Students
Eligible Areas of Study
- The applicant should be going to pursue any UG/ PG course overseas to a recognized university/ college overseas.
- The EFI scholarship cannot be availed for studying in India.
- The EFI scholarship is open to all subjects or fields of study.
Scholarship Timeline 2021
The Education Future International Scholarshipaccepts applications on a rolling basis. As a result, the sooner you apply, the better. Here are the important dates for this scholarship:
|Applications open||15th July 2020|
|Application deadline||30 April 2021|
|Final results announcement date||1st week of August 2021|
Note: Students who want to apply for the scholarship should do so online. It is not necessary to send the application form or any other papers through post or courier. Click here to apply now for the EFI Scholarship!
How to Apply?
Here is the process to apply for this scholarship:
- Visit www.education-future.org/, the official website of Education Future.
- On the home page, click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Now carefully fill in all of the details and follow the instructions stated there.
- Finally, click submit when you’ve finished the form.
Note: The number of scholarships awarded fluctuates from year to year and is decided on the quality of the applications received.
This scholarship is exclusively available to Indian students.
If your course start date is between 1 April 2021 and 30 October 2021, the deadline to apply for the mentioned scholarship is supposed to be March 15th, 2021.
No, this scholarship only provides half funding.
Yes, this scholarship covers all international courses.
As stated above as well, the number of scholarships varies each year and depends on the quality of applications we receive.
The Education Future International Scholarship is one such excellent program that gives ambitious students hope to continue their studies. Are you planning to study abroad? To get assistance with any aspect of your admissions process, our Leverage Edu experts and counsellors are just a call away!