To encourage education and make it accessible to diverse students, various institutions and government bodies facilitate scholarships based on certain criteria. DXC Progressing Minds is a national-level scholarship program that aims to support the education of students from Underprivileged sections of society in courses like engineering, information technology, or other related fields. To avail of the benefits, you can go through the following blog that can help you through the eligibility and application process for the DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship.
|Scholarship Type||Merit and Need-Based|
|No.Of Scholarship holders||N/A|
|Application deadline||15 June 2021|
What is the DXC Progressing Minds scholarship?
The DXC Progressing Minds scholarship is an initiative by DXC Technology which is a Global Fortune 500 IT firm that has been always proactive in fulfilling its social responsibility towards the underprivileged sections of society. It helps by supporting them financially in their educational goals and this scheme is one of those initiatives by them.
Also Read: Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship program are given below.
- Only Indian Students are eligible.
- Students pursuing first-year UG pursuing BE/B.TECH are eligible for the following streams:
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Family income should not exceed rupees 4,00,000.
- Minimum 60% are needed in the last qualifying examination
- Employees of DXC Technology are not eligible for the scholarship program.
Documents required for Dxc Progressing Minds Scholarship are listed below-
- Government-issued identity proof(Aadhar Card/PAN Card).
- Marksheet of previous Education degree.
- Family income proof(Salary Slips, Income Certificate issued by Government).
- Canceled cheque or blank passbook of the applicant’s bank A/C.
- One passport-size photograph.
- Current year admission proof (Fee receipt/Admission Letter etc).
The application process for the scholarship program is elucidated below.
- Register yourself on the official website.
- Click on the apply now button and Login using the registered id and credentials in order to apply for the scholarship.
- After logging in, the applicant will be directed towards the “DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship” form page.
- Click on the” Start Application” button to commence the application process.
- Fill in the required details and upload all the necessary documents on the portal.
- Click on the accept button after reading the terms and conditions.
- Click on the preview button to see that all the documents have been uploaded correctly and all the details have been accurately filled in or not.
- At last, click on the ‘Submit’ button to end the application process.
Read about Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship
The selection process for the Dxc Progressing Minds Scholarship is explained below.
- The selection of the applicant will be based on both the academic merit and financial condition of the applicant.
- Then on the basis of application, the candidates will be short-listed for the telephonic interview round.
- After the telephonic interview round, the list of final selected candidates would be prepared.
Benefits of Scholarship include either financial support up to rupees 40,000 would be provided or 50% of the course fee would be sponsored.
The DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship is a unique and beneficial programme for students who wish to kickstart their careers in engineering or computer science. If you have any queries or confusion with the application procedure and require assistance, approach our team at Leverage Edu for guidance and clarity at every step of your education journey. Sign up for today!