Studying MBA from abroad can impart the right skills in your personality, give you the apt exposure and land you at a high paying job. Ireland as a study destination provides great MBA programmes to students. It has a fast-paced economy that welcomes thousands of international students every year for its renowned Business and Management courses. Established in 1975 and located in the prime city centre of Aungier Street, Dublin Business School is considered to be one of the premier business schools for MBA in Ireland. This blog is going to explain the admission process to the Dublin Business School.
This Blog Includes:
Why Dublin Business School?
Dublin Business School is considered to be Ireland’s largest independent third-level college, with a capacity of over 9,000 students. It offers courses in the field of Accounting and Finance, Business and Management, Law, Marketing and Event Management, Professional Accountancy and many more. We have compiled some of the best attributes of the School in terms of quality education and overall academic performance:
- It has a reputation as Ireland’s Leading Independent College
- Has a Recognition and Accreditation from the Government of Ireland
- Proven Commitment to World-Class Teaching
- Provides Excellent Student Support Services
- Famous for Dedicated Programme Management
How to Get into Dublin Business School
To secure your admission to Dublin Business School it is very important to ensure your eligibility and other admission requirements before submitting your application. Enlisted below are some of the major pre-admission prerequisites for Dublin business school:
It is essential to have a strong academic record in order to get into Dublin Business school. The required GPA is likely to change as per the course one selects.
Most of the courses in the Business and Management domain require work experience of 1-2 years. Internships and volunteer work can also be considered in certain cases.
If you are applying for any bachelor’s program the school does not ask for any experience or background related to coursework, but they want candidates to qualify credit-based evaluation on basic courses in Finance, Accounting Economics, Statistics, etc. either before applying or before enrolling the program.
LORs and SOPs
DBS wants its applicants to procure and demonstrate extraordinary skills and rigorously scrutinizes essays and letters of recommendation(LOR) from your present or previous superintendents to whom you have worked with. These letters play a vital role in proving your managerial skills and ability to think critically. You also require to submit SOPs or essays concentrating on why you want to pursue a particular course.
Here is a complete list of Universities in Dublin!
Tips for Applying
Application is the first and the foremost step towards your dream university, make sure that you do it the correct way. Consulting study abroad experts like Leverage Edu make your application perfect, increasing the selection chances. We have helped thousands of students reach their dream university! Given below are some useful tips for DBS application:
- Start your preparation as early as possible.
- Try to Obtain a good GMAT score that will give you an extra edge over others
- Visit The School and interact with already enrolled students take their feedback
- Make Sure that you write everything related to your business acumen in your Resume or CV
- Be unique and comprehensive while writing your Essay, Application, and Interviews
Most of the Indian students apply for Business and Management courses at the Dublin Business School. GMAT is a mandatory pre-admission examination. Given below is a list of popular courses at DBS:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Project Management
- Master of Science (MSc) International Accounting & Finance
- Master of Science (MSc) Management Practice
Hopefully, this blog helped you to gather all the necessary information related to How to get into Dublin Business School. Get in touch with Leverage Edu experts for admissions related queries for the upcoming sessions at DBS!