CULEE is the Christ University Law Entrance Exam and is conducted for bachelor’s and master’s level law courses offered by Christ University. The applications for CULEE 2021 are now open and the last date to apply is 31st May 2021. Read this blog to know all about CULEE, its syllabus, dates, pattern, requirements, how to prepare and more!
|Exam Name||CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam)|
|Conducting authority||Christ University|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Course Level||Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses|
|CULEE 2021 Exam Date||First/Second week of April (Tentative)|
Also Read: TS LAWCET
Table of contents
CULEE 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Form||8 December 2020|
|Last date of online form submission||31 May 2021|
|Last date of documents submission||31 May 2021|
|CULEE Exam Date (Tentative) Session 1 & 2||Session 1 – Second week of April 2021
Session 2 – Third week of April 2021
Admit card dates & result dates are not yet notified by the official authority and will be updated accordingly.
Also read: Law Courses in India
CULEE Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any exam it is necessary that applicants check the eligibility criteria of the course. CULEE eligibility criteria based on the type ofS course are as follows-
- CULEE Undergraduate Eligibility
- Passed class 12 with at least 45% in any stream from a recognized board
- Must be less than 20 years of age.
- CULEE Postgraduate Eligibility
- LLB degree with a minimum of 50% from a recognized institution
- Students in the final year are also eligible
CULEE Application Process
- Go to the official website for CULEE 2021: https://onlineapp.christuniversity.in/KnowledgePro/uniqueIdRegistration.do?method=initOnlineApplicationRegistration&gl=1
- Click on the register tab on the left-hand side.
- Enter the required information such as your name, email address & contact number.
- You will receive login details (Username & password) on your registered mobile number.
- You can fill the left application process after logging in.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph & signature.
- To complete the application process pay the application fee.
- Take two printouts of the application form for future reference.
CULEE Application Fee
The CULEE application fee is 1000 INR (non-refundable) which can be paid through debit/credit card or internet banking.
Also read: LNAT (Law National Aptitude Test) 2021
CULEE Document submission
Applicants are required to send the scanned copy of documents to the office admissions within 5 days after filling up the application form. You can send the documents via courier or hand them over in person. Here are all the documents you will require to apply for this exam:
- Class 10 & 12 Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Candidates Signature
- Category certificate
- Disability Certificate
Also Read: Best Law Colleges in 2021
CULEE Contact Details
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
CULEE Admit Card
Admit cards are essential for entry into the examination centre. Your admit card will have all the details related to the exam venue, timings and shift. Here are the steps to download the CULEE 2021 admit card.
- Visit the official website of Christ university
- Registered candidates can log in using the username & password they received on their registered mobile phone at the time of registration.
- Click on the admit card option.
- Download the admit card that is displayed on your screen.
- Take out two copies of the admit card.
- If there is any information that is not correct, raise a ticket to the concerned authority.
CULEE 2021 will be held in 3 locations. All applicants must reach the exam centres on time, any late entry will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Here are the exam centres:
- Delhi NCR
It is important to know the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. It helps students make a better exam strategy. This exam will be held offline with total duration of 2 hours. Here are all the important details regarding the CULEE exam pattern:
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Type of questions||Objective, Multiple Choice Questions|
|Mode of exam Language||English|
|Total No. of questions||120|
|Marking scheme||Correct Response – 1
Incorrect Response – 0.25
Also read: Law Entrance Exams: India & Abroad
CULEE Exam Syllabus
Knowing about the type of questions & exam syllabus is an added advantage. Applicants can prepare based on the exam topics & also evaluate their strong & weak topics. Here is the syllabus for CULEE.
|Section||Total no. of questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and Data analysis||20||20|
|General knowledge and current affairs||25||25|
Selecting the right books for preparation & revision is important, We are mentioning some of the best books for CULEE that are easily available in local markets & online.
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Legal Awareness and Legal Aptitude by AP Bhardwaj
Students that have cleared the CULEE entrance exam will be called for counseling. There are no official dates for CULEE 2021 Counselling. CULEE counseling is conducted offline & applicants have to be physically present otherwise they will not be considered. Only qualified candidates are called for counseling. In any case, the applicant fails to be present physically at the time of counseling, his/her admission seat will be canceled.
There are some mandatory documents required at the time of CULEE counseling. Look at the list of documents.
- Class 10 & 12 marksheet
- Transfer/migration certificate from the previous institution
- Application form
- Copy of fee receipt
- Passport size Photographs (2-4)
No, it is an entrance exam for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Christ University conducts this entrance exam to select candidates for admission into its UG and PG law courses.
No, it is a pen and paper based exam.
Yes, for every wrong response 0.25 is deducted.
There are a total of five sections in this test.
Thus, we hope that this blog has familiarised you with all the details of the Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2021. Aspiring to pursue law abroad? Sign up for a free session with our Leverage Edu experts and we will help you find the best course and university as per your interests and preferences!