Many cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherium, etc is exceedingly volatile asset, yet many investors wish to trade them. Trading crypto can provide substantially larger returns than traditional investments if you can time the market correctly. In this blog, we will go through the crypto trading courses including its benefits, top universities offering this course, some of the best online crypto trading courses, how to trade the cryptocurrency and other important details.
This Blog Includes:
- What is Crypto Trading?
- What Moves Cryptocurrency Markets?
- Benefits of Crypto Trading
- Steps to Trade Cryptocurrency
- Top Universities Offering Crypto Trading Courses
- Best Online Crypto Trading Courses
Also, know about the Best Blockchain Courses You Must Check Out!
What is Crypto Trading?
The process of trading on cryptocurrency price fluctuations via a CFD trading account, or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange, is known as cryptocurrency trading. CFD trading is a type of derivative that allows you to bet on bitcoin price changes without having to possess the underlying currencies. You can go long (‘buy’) if you believe the value of a cryptocurrency will grow, or short (‘sell’) if you believe the value will decrease.
What Moves Cryptocurrency Markets?
Markets for cryptocurrencies are driven by supply and demand. Due to their decentralised nature, they are immune to many of the economic and political issues that plague traditional currencies. While there is still a great deal of ambiguity surrounding cryptocurrencies, the following variables can have a big influence on their prices:
- Supply: The total quantity of coins in circulation, as well as the pace at which they are released, destroyed, or lost.
- Market Capitalisation: It refers to the total worth of all currencies in circulation, as well as how users perceive this value to be changing.
- Press: The way bitcoin is perceived in the media and the amount of attention it receives
- Integration: the ease with which a cryptocurrency may be integrated into existing infrastructure, such as payment systems for e-commerce.
- Key Events: Major occurrences such as regulation revisions, security breaches, and economic disasters are examples of key events.
Benefits of Crypto Trading
Mentioned below are the benefits of cryptocurrency trading:
- Volatility: Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is still relatively new, it has seen a lot of volatility due to a lot of short-term speculative interest.
- Market Hours: Because there is no centralised governance of the cryptocurrency market, it is often open for trading 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Refined Liquidity: It is a measure of how fast and readily a cryptocurrency get converted into cash without affecting the market rate. It brings good pricing, quicker transaction times and improved technical analysis accuracy.
Steps to Trade Cryptocurrency
Take a look at the 6 major steps on how to trade cryptocurrency:
Step 1: Create an Account with a Cryptocurrency Brokerage
You’ll need to open an account with a crypto brokerage unless you already own cryptocurrency. To open an account with a crypto brokerage, you’ll need to submit personal details. When creating an account, you’ll need to submit your social security number, address, date of birth, and email address.
Step 2: Make a Deposit into your Account
You’ll need to connect your bank account once you’ve signed up with a crypto brokerage. The majority of cryptocurrency exchanges accept bank deposits via debit cards and wire transfers. Wire transfers are usually the most cost-effective way to fill your account, and they’re free on Coinbase and Gemini.
Step 3: Choose a Cryptocurrency to Invest
The majority of cryptocurrency traders put their money into Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because these cryptocurrencies move more predictably than smaller altcoins, trading using technical indicators is possible.
Step 4: Pick a Strategy
When it comes to buying and selling cryptocurrencies, there is a myriad of trading indicators to select from, and most traders evaluate many factors. If you’re new to investing, a bitcoin trading course can be a good place to start.
Step 5: Consider Automating your Cryptocurrency Trading
You might try automatic crypto trading with software like Coinrule if you’re looking for a crypto trading plan. Trading bots implement a strategy that is designed to provide you with the greatest returns possible based on your investment objectives.
Step 6: Keep your Cryptocurrency Safe
If you’re actively trading bitcoin, you’ll need to keep your funds on the exchange in order to access them. You should purchase a bitcoin wallet if you’re buying cryptocurrency to hold for the medium to long term.
Top Universities Offering Crypto Trading Courses
There are also a number of international universities that provide online and offline programs with specialization in FinTech that focus both on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. Some of these international universities include:
|University||Location||QS World University Rankings 2022|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||USA||1|
|University of Pennsylvania||USA||13|
|University of Michigan||USA||23|
|University of Toronto||Canada||26|
|University of Oxford||UK||2|
|National University of Singapore||Singapore||11|
|University of Illinois||USA||=82|
|The University of California, Berkeley (UCB)||USA||32|
|University of California San Diego (UCSD)||USA||48|
|University of Pennsylvania||USA||13|
|Warsaw School of Economics||Poland||–|
Best Online Crypto Trading Courses
What’s better than inculcating more and more knowledge or new and trending study topics in the present scenario of a pandemic? Hence, here are some interesting and mind-blowing certified cryptocurrency courses that you can pursue online while being at the comfort of your home:
|Course Name||Provided By|
|Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading 2021: Achieve Wins Daily!||Udemy|
|Cryptocurrency and Blockchain: An Introduction to Digital Currencies by University of Pennsylvania||Coursera|
|Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Explained by University of Michigan||Coursera|
|Cryptocurrency Trading and Investing for Beginners||Udemy|
|Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain||Udemy|
|Introduction to Hyperledger Blockchain Technologies||EdX|
|Blockchain Essentials||Cognitive Class|
These were some trending cryptocurrency trading courses that you can pursue in order to enhance your CV and knowledge. If you want to pursue a course in blockchain technology or cryptocurrency abroad, then reach out to our experts at Leverage Edu and they can help you out with finding the right course and the best-fit university, with the help of our famous AI Course Finder!