What scares the students most? Project submission, Missing BFF’s birthday or exams? If you are well-planned no one can stop you from acing your exams.CBSE announced its class 12 date sheet. The computer science exam date for the 12th class will be declared after June 1, 2021. Like every year, CBSE releases important sample papers, question papers, model papers, etc for the students. Class 12 Computer Science Sample Paper can help you prepare well for the upcoming CBSE Computer Science exam. Recently, the board released a CBSE Model Paper for Class 12 Computer Science 2021 along with the marking scheme for it. Let’s check out the important sample papers that will help you prepare for your Class 12 Computer Science Exams.
Also Read: Sample Paper Class 12 2021
This Blog Includes:
CBSE Model Question Paper Class 12 Computer Science for 2021
The Model Question Paper for accountancy is not available right now. We will update the model test paper when CBSE releases it.
Class 12 Computer Science Sample Paper with Marking Scheme
CBSE releases practice papers for Class 12 Computer Science every year. All these sample papers are available along with their marking schemes. These CBSE Sample Papers are designed to help students perform well in their exams. Here are all the Sample papers provided by CBSE for Class 12 Computer Science:
Previous Year Question Papers
Why is Studying from Sample Papers Important?
- It helps to test your knowledge. When you work on a sample paper you are able to determine whether you were prepared for the given topic or not. It gives you confidence when you answer correctly.
- Practising sample paper regularly will help you increase efficiency and you will be able to write your answers better.
- When you start practising sample paper it helps to identify your strengths and weaknesses in topics. You are able to prepare your exam strategy based on this.
- CBSE changes its exam pattern, sample paper gives you a basic idea of exam pattern and marking scheme.
CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Exam Tips
Here are some of the crucial tips that will help you in preparing for the CBSE Class 12 computer science exams:
- Always do the question you are most confident about.
- Do not underestimate the NCERT Class computer science Book. While almost every student uses reference books, major questions in the exam are from NCERT books. Prepare them well.
- Prepare using CBSE Sample Papers and previous year question papers.
- Do not stress and manage your time well during the exam.
- If you are stuck on one question finish the question in last and move on to the next.
- Computer Science subject requires students to learn and understand programming, Learn programming through making flow charts.
- Understand the concepts of C++ programming clearly as this carries the highest weightage in the exam.
- BSc Computer Science
- Courses after BSc Computer Science
- Masters in Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science: All You Need To Know
- MBA in Computer Science
- Scope in Computer Science
Admit card is mandatory without it you will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Carry an extra pen, water bottle, pencil.
No, you can only use blue ballpoint pen
You have to score 33% separately in theory and practical.
You can’t write anything on question paper except your roll number. You can use an extra sheet for rough work which will be provided at the examination center.
You should study from both the books but focus on NCERT more.
These were all the Class 12 Computer Science Sample Paper, model papers and question papers that you need to prepare for the exam. Once you ace these, no one can stop you from getting great marks in CBSE Class 12 Computer Science exams. Leverage Edu wishes all the students good luck for the Class 12 examinations!