While studying abroad, students must ensure they have health insurance to cover up for medical charges that incur during the tenure of the course. BrokerFish International Student Scholarship program covers up for health insurance expenses of students. The scholarship is available for Universities of US, Singapore, Canada, UK, Australia and few other countries. Applicants can be from any discipline of study. If you wish to know more about this scholarship, read on as here we shall discuss the same briefly.
This Blog Includes:
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based|
|Applicable for||All UG and PG courses|
|Eligibility for International Students||Yes|
Key Details of Brokerfish International Student Scholarship
Here are some of the details you should know about:
- The scholarship is awarded annually.
- Candidates must be enrolled for a full time undergrad or postgrad at Universities abroad.
- An application form for the same must be submitted before the deadline.
- Scholarship amount only covers the medical insurance expenses incurred.
Brokerfish International Student Scholarship Eligibility
To be applicable for receiving the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship awarded by Broker Fish, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria as specified by the trust organisation. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates can apply from all over the world.
- Applicants from any discipline can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing any undergrad or postgrad degree from an accredited university.
- It must be noted that family members of employees of academic institutions or employed themselves are not considered eligible for this scholarship scheme.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship. Candidates must apply before the deadline and submit a list of documents. The documents have been listed below:
- An essay of 500-1000 words on “The Importance of International Health Insurance for Expatriates”. This essay must encapsulate the importance of health insurance for students pursuing higher studies abroad and must have a picture that captures the essence of the essay.
- Proof of Admission must also be submitted
The above mentioned documents must be mailed at email@example.com and the subject of the mail should be “BrokerFish(year) Scholarship.” Applicants are advised to adhere to the deadlines released by notification by the organization.
Applicants are automatically selected on the basis of merit. The selection process is carried out after a careful evaluation of the profiles to ensure that no deserving student misses out on this opportunity. Selected students are informed through a mail the latest by January 14. The students who are selected will be awarded the scholarship amount of 1000 USD, and that can be used only for covering health insurance expenses.
Candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship scheme must regularly be updated about the notification release and must start planning.
- The scholarship amount is $1,000 which covers up the health insurance charges. Students must note that the tuition fee is not waived off by the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded annually to international students.
- The scholarship is awarded to students pursuing higher studies in US, UK, Australia, Canada and a few other countries.
- The number of scholarships awarded is 1.
- This scholarship can be awarded to students at both UG and PG level.
So, this was all you need to know about the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship. Hope you found this blog to be of help for your application. Planning to pursue higher studies abroad ? Get in touch with our Leverage Edu to guide you through the cumbersome application process.