Are you passionate about pursuing higher studies at top international universities? What’s holding you back then? More often than not students tend to compromise with their academic ambitions due to a lack of finance. The Bharat Petroleum Scholarship can be your knight in shining armour and pull you out of financial strain! Here is everything you need to know about the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship. From dates, eligibility, requirements to the registration process, we have got you covered!
This Blog Includes:
This Blog Includes:
The BPCL Bharat Petroleum Scholarship
The Bharat Petroleum Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship for students in India who wish to go abroad for higher study programmes. The scholarship is offered by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. The BPCL authority opens applications for the scholarship twice a year. It is a prestigious opportunity for students to have their dream of studying abroad fulfilled. The details regarding eligibility applications, the selection process, the process of how to apply, etc. are given below.
The Eligibility Criteria
All interested students must read the eligibility criteria carefully to gauge whether or not they are eligible for the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Student must be an Indian Citizen
- Student must be aged 25 years or below
- Student must hold an undergraduate degree with an aggregate of a minimum of 60% marks.
- Student must wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate programme at a university abroad.
The Bharat Petroleum Scholarship does not include the following programmes:
The Application Process
All students who are eligible for and interested in the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship must fill in the online application form available on the official website. Here is a detailed procedure that applicants must follow:
- Go to the official website and click “Careers” on the home page and then, select “Scholarship announcement.”
- Select the scholarship you wish to apply for “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Scholarship for higher studies [year].”
- Carefully go through the scholarship instructions and the eligibility criteria once again.
- Select the “Apply Online” tab on the end page.
- Fill in the application form and remember to upload the necessary documents.
- After completion, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the page.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Important: Note that applicants must stick to the deadlines provided by the organisation.
The Selection Process
The Bharat Petroleum Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship. Therefore, applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their academic qualifications and the project submitted by them.
After evaluating the applications, the selection committee usually holds personal interviews. The committee, while evaluating applicants, takes into accounts the course that they have selected, their short and long-term ambitions, and how relevant their course is to overall society and community development.
The Grant Details
The Bharat Petroleum Scholarship is offered twice every year. The tentative months in which the application forms are out are May and October. It is important to note that the applicants must seek admission in postgraduate programmes abroad, and only then fill the online application form. Remember that the scholarship is only offered for two-year-long masters programmes.
The interested students must begin planning and seek admissions in the desired postgraduate courses abroad to ensure that they have university offers when the results are released. The applicants must keep a track of notifications regarding the scholarship. They are advised to keep checking the official website frequently.
Other PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships in India
- PhD Scholarships in UK
- PhD Scholarships
- QS Scholarships for UG, PG and PhD Courses
- PhD Abroad With Scholarships For Indian Students
Thus, if you have decided to opt for higher studies abroad, then the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship will offer you immense help. Needless to say, with so many postgraduate courses, you might get intimidated by the admission process. Opportunities are enormous, you can check out similar scholarships here. If you find yourself too confused, click Here to register and take the assistance of experts at Leverage Edu. They will help you in understanding and completing the application formalities with great ease!