With the multifarious applications of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning is widely used to study computer algorithms that can enhance automatically and learn and improve through their experience and exposure to different activities. Computer Programmers extensively apply Machine Learning to examine how their algorithms can improve on their own and access data while also getting the knowledge to use it by themselves without any explicit programming. For those inclined towards this specialisation which is broadly covered under the study of Artificial Intelligence, there are several full-time and online courses available. This blog brings you a detailed list of the best online Machine Learning courses you must explore!
This Blog Includes:
- 20 Best Online Machine Learning Courses 2021
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Coders by Fast.ai
- Machine Learning by Stanford University (Coursera)
- Deep Learning Specialisation by Deeplearning.ai
- Machine Learning Course A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science by Udemy
- Data Science: Machine Learning by Harvard University
- Machine Learning by Stanford School of Engineering
- Free Machine Learning Courses by edX
- Best Machine Learning Courses in India
20 Best Online Machine Learning Courses 2021
For those aiming to learn the intricacies of Machine Learning on their own pace, a wide range of online courses are offered from beginner to expert level. With many learning platforms availing flexible and specialised online courses to students across the globe, flexibility in terms of learning and time schedules is facilitated through these programs thus making them perfect for learners of all ages. Here are the 20 best online machine learning courses in 2021:
- Advanced Machine Learning Specialization by the National Research University of Higher Economics on Coursera
- Machine Learning by Stanford University – EdX
- Neural Networks for Machine Learning by University of Toronto on Class Central
- Learning from Data (Introductory Machine Learning course) by California Institute of Technology
- Machine Learning by Harvard University – EdX
- Creative Applications of Deep Learning with TensorFlow by Kadenze on Class Central
- Practical Machine Learning by Johns Hopkins University on Coursera
- Machine Learning by Stanford on Coursera
- Deep Learning Specialisation by Deeplearning.ai on Coursera
- Machine Learning with Python by IBM on Coursera
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Coders by Fast.ai
- Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks on Udemy
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp by Udemy
- Machine Learning by Georgia Institute of Technology and Brown University on Udemy
- Implementing Predictive Analytics with Spark in Azure HDInsight by EdX on Class Central
- Mining Massive Datasets by Stanford University – EdX
- Statistical Learning by Stanford University – EdX
- From 0 to 1: Machine Learning, NLP & Python-Cut to the Chase on Udemy
- Big Data: Statistical Inference and Machine Learning by Queensland University of Technology on Future Learn
- Practical Predictive Analytics: Models and Methods by University of Washington on Coursera
Introduction to Machine Learning for Coders by Fast.ai
Conceptualised by the University of San Francisco, this course meticulously covers the foundational concepts of Machine Learning and was recorded as a part Masters of Science in Data Science offered by the university. It is constituted of 12 lessons with each of them 2 hours long and encompasses modern tools and libraries such as PyTorch, python, scikit-learn and pandas. This is amongst the best online machine learning courses for those who find the math tricky and are good at writing code. Studying this program, you can efficiently practise your math chops and strengthen your basics of machine learning.
Machine Learning by Stanford University (Coursera)
Designed by Andrew Ng who is the co-founder of Coursera, this Machine Learning course by Stanford University explores the theoretical as well as practical concepts of this specialisation. It can be easily completed within 11 weeks and covers topics, such as parametric and non-parametric algorithms, clustering, dimensionality reduction. At the conclusion of the course, you will get a shareable certificate that you add to your CV or LinkedIn resume.
Deep Learning Specialisation by Deeplearning.ai
Another popular Machine Learning course developed by Andrew Ng in collaboration with Stanford professors and NVIDIA, deep learning institute, this 3-month program comprises 5 courses. Students will get to learn about the foundations of Deep Learning, how to build neural networks, and develop various machine learning projects. Further, it also explores the basics of convolutional networks, RNNs, batch norm, dropout and more. To facilitate practical learning, you will be provided with case studies in fields such as healthcare, autonomous driving, sign language reading, music generation, and natural languages.
Machine Learning Course A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science by Udemy
Developed by Kirill Eremenko and Hadelin de Pontes, this course is designed specifically for those aiming to master machine learning on Python and R. You will get to study Machine Learning models as well as tools like reinforcement learning, NLP and Deep Learning. Amongst the best online Machine Learning courses, it is 40-hour long and includes numerous practical exercises to help students assess their understanding of varied concepts.
Data Science: Machine Learning by Harvard University
Offered by Harvard University, this is a professional certification program for beginners in the field of Machine Learning. It teaches students about the basics of Machine Learning and then further moves towards covering popular machine learning algorithms, performing cross-validation and regularization. Further, learners will also get to know about training data and how to apply a set of data for finding potentially productive relationships.
Machine Learning by Stanford School of Engineering
Stanford University offers a number of diverse graduate certifications programmes in this rapidly growing area of Artificial Intelligence. Amongst the best online machine learning course, this program explores data, models, and optimization and you will also get to learn the implementation of appropriate algorithms and various developing models. It also discusses various principles and techniques to develop a probabilistic model and work on ML. The dataset mining class helps a student explore a large and wide number of repositories. It helps them to learn and master various methods to extract information from different sources. The duration of this program is 1 to 2 years.
Free Machine Learning Courses by edX
While exploring the best online machine learning courses, you must also research the programs offered by edX in this specialisations. The platform has collaborated with top universities in the world to provide specialised online courses such as Data Science from Harvard, Artificial Intelligence from Columbia, Python Data Science from IBM, or Data Science from Microsoft among a variety of other courses. All of these programs are free and a student has to pay only if he wishes to enrol for a certificate. Course timings range from a few weeks to months.
Best Machine Learning Courses in India
If you are looking for diploma or certificate programs and courses in Machine Learning in India, there are numerous universities and institutes offering such courses online. Here are the top machine learning courses in India:
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning By IIIT, Hyderabad In Association With TalentSprint
- IIT Madras Data Science & Programming Course [Online]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Machine Learning and AI By Careers Of Tomorrow by Amity Online
- Post Graduate Certificate Program In Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning By Manipal ProLearn
- Masters In AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning (Hands-on Program) By ZekeLabs
- Post Graduate Program In Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning By Great Learning
Hope this blog has provided you with all the important details regarding the best online machine learning courses and the information associated with it. Aiming to study in any top-notch educational university? Then you should consult experts at Leverage Edu who will not only facilitate your overseas educational journey but also help you in formulating SOP and LORs. Book your free 30 minutes of e-counselling with the team now.