The value of a degree like an MBA has increased exponentially with the growing network of multinational corporations. MBA has gained a lot of prestige and importance through the years and in today’s world it’s not just about getting a degree, you need to make sure that the degree is awarded from a well-reputed institute to create a bright future for yourself. In order to create an international career, you need a degree that reflects your ambition and what goals you have set for yourself. This blog will explore the best countries for MBA, focusing on various aspects of this degree and how these countries excel in this field.
This Blog Includes:
Why Pursue an MBA from Abroad?
If you intend to pursue an MBA from one of the top nations, your decision must unquestionably be justified. So let’s examine the top advantages of pursuing an MBA abroad:
- Gain practical knowledge: You will learn how to handle modern business issues and acquire an advantage in cutting-edge company management practices if you pursue an MBA overseas.
- Higher Salaries and ROI: This is among the most crucial justifications for earning an MBA from a business school overseas. An MBA graduate from a reputable international business school often earns a salary that is significantly greater than an MBA graduate from an Indian business school. In comparison to India, you make twice as much money abroad.
- Networking opportunities: You will have many possibilities to network with students from other backgrounds, educators, possible employers, and people with substantial expertise in their respective fields if you are pursuing an MBA overseas. Such a vibrant network will enable you to seize future possibilities.
- Attractive Career Opportunities: A senior management job on the world stage is undoubtedly quite likely for graduates of reputable international B-schools. Most MBA graduates may choose between top management jobs and entrepreneurship, giving them access to various prospects. Consequently, they venture as prosperous businesspeople.
General Eligibility to Pursue MBA
|Country||Required UG Duration||Work Experience|
|Canada||4 Years||3 Years Approx.|
|USA||4 Years||2-10 Years Approx.|
|Australia||3-4 Years||2-3 Years Approx.|
|United Kingdom||3-4 Years||3 Years Approx.|
|Singapore||3-4 Years||2 Years Approx.|
|Switzerland||3-4 Years||2 Years Approx.|
|New Zealand||3-4 Years||3-4 Years Approx.|
Exams Required for MBA Abroad
A solid GMAT or GRE score is required to enroll in an MBA programme at an overseas university. GRE and GMAT can each be taken up to five times in 12 months; however, GRE can only be taken once every 21 days and GMAT every 16 days. The GMAT examines a student’s analytical writing, integrated thinking, numeric aptitude, critical reasoning, and sentence correction skills.
All study abroad programmes require an IELTS score between 6.0 and 6.5 to demonstrate your English language skills.
What are the Best Countries for MBA?
Canada is one of the most sought after countries when it comes to MBA because of its top-ranked universities and its cost-effective education. Canada has a growing economy and flexible visa policies which will help you get a job right after you finish your degree. Here are the top colleges for MBA in Canada:
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- Schulich Business School, York University
With a prestigious pedagogy and home to the best business schools in the world, the US is still one of the top countries when comes to a field like MBA. The US has a strong economy and still offers the most number of jobs when it comes to the management sector. You need to have a bachelor’s degree and need to clear the GMAT/GRE in order to get an admission in a college in the US. Here are the top colleges for MBA in the US:
Australia is one of the budding countries with a growing economy and flexible visa policy, one can work right after finishing their degree which gives them an opportunity to build an international career. The curriculum here is industry oriented, hence making a degree like MBA even more prestigious. Here are the top colleges for MBA in Australia:
One of the most prestigious countries when it comes to curriculum, the top institutions of UK are still among the most popular options among students from across the globe. All the MBA programs in the UK come with internship and work experience, increasing the value of the degree. Here are the top colleges for MBA in UK :
One of the best countries for MBA in Asia, Singapore has an economy dominated by the global market, hence giving the country an upper hand in growing their economy in the Asia Pacific. Singapore is one of the best options for Indian students. The flexible visa policies and work permit will also allow you to gain experience while getting a degree. Here are some top colleges for MBA in Singapore:
If you are planning to land a well-paying job, Switzerland is one of the best countries to pursue an MBA. It is the seventh richest country in the world and home to many multinational corporations and industries. Here are the top colleges for pursuing an MBA in Switzerland:
New Zealand is one of the budding countries in the world in terms of quality education. With its amicable environment and a globally updated curriculum, New Zealand attracts a large number of international students every year for its MBA programs. Offering theoretical knowledge embedded in an industry-oriented curriculum is the core aim of every MBA course offered by the universities in New Zealand. Here are the top colleges for MBA in New Zealand:
In addition to the standard MBA programmes, we may also pursue executive, online, and part-time MBAs. Additionally, the MBA offers a number of specialities, including management, operations, and finance.
All Indian students choose to get a degree in management. A foreign business school MBA will undoubtedly change your life.
The following are some of the best and least expensive places to pursue an MBA: Italy, Norway, Taiwan, Germany, Mexico, Malaysia, etc.
Building a career abroad is a long and complicated process. The struggle is constant but the friction can be minimized if you know what you want to achieve and the career path you strive to follow. Our experts at Leverage Edu can help you identify your passion and goals and find the right career path to help you follow your dreams.