Austria is known for its colossal history, well-connected cities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and pleasant weather, it is also revered for the quality education it offers. And if you’re confused about top universities, study loans, eligibility for studying BBA in Austria then keep reading!
|Course||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Top institutions||The University of Vienna, Modul University of Vienna, Lauder Business School, MCI-The Entrepreneurial School|
|Eligibility||12th Standard from any field|
This Blog Includes:
5 Reasons to Study BBA in Austria
- The cost of studying in Austria is also economical as the fee per semester is around 70,000 INR and the living costs are also affordable.
- BBA in Austria is fruitful for the students as the return on investment is very high.
- Austria is one of the peaceful, happiest and least corrupt countries in the world as per Global Peace Index, World Happiness Report and Corruption Perception Index respectively. Thus, a healthy and comfortable environment for all.
- The universities in the country offer a plethora of full-time and short-term courses in almost every specialization which helps students in enhancing their skills.
- After completing your studies, you can also find numerous post-study work opportunities in Austria.
Also Read: Top Universities in Vienna, the City of Dreams!
Top BBA Courses in Austria
|University||Course (Bba)||Fees (Eur) / Year||Fees (Rs)/ Year|
|MCI-The Entrepreneurial School||Business and Management||12,500 EUR||10.70 Lakhs|
|MCI-The Entrepreneurial School||Business Administration||12,500 EUR||10.70 Lakhs|
|University of Klagenfurt||International Business and Economics||1,452 EUR||1.23 Lakhs|
|Lauder Business School||International Business Administration||1,453 EUR||1.24 Lakhs|
|Fachhochschule Wiener Neustadt||Business Consultancy International||1,454 EUR||1.25 Lakhs|
|IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems||Business Administration||7,800 EUR||6.67 Lakhs|
|FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences||International Management||1,454 EUR / year||1.25 Lakhs|
|Vienna University of Economics and Business||Business and Economics||1,454 EUR / year||1.25 Lakhs|
|Johannes Kepler University Linz||International Business Administration||726 EUR / year||63k|
|University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria||Global sales and Marketing GSM||1,452 EUR / year||1.25 Lakhs|
|Modul University Vienna||Foundation Program Business||6,400 EUR / year||6 Lakhs|
|Modul University Vienna||Tourism and Hospitality Management||12,834 EUR||11 Lakhs|
Must Read: Austrian Government Scholarship
Course Structure and Specialization
Bachelors in Business Administration are very versatile and offer a wide range of specializations, including Finance, Banking, Digital Marketing, Hospitality, Human Resource Management, and pretty much any field you can do business in. Even with a specialization, Business Administration Bachelors are flexible degrees, so you will not just learn about a single aspect of the business.
The following are the core subjects taught in BBA :
- Business Administration
- Tools and Methods
- International Project– Management/Corporate/Communication/Digital Transformation
- Practical Training
All the documents are required to be verified by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. The list of required documents is :
- Duly filled online application
- Academic transcripts
- A valid passport of the candidate
- Few passport size photos (3cm x 4cm)
- School leaving certificate (SLC)
- A proof of purpose stating reason to stay in Austria
- A birth certification
- Certificates of English test (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Certificates of German test (Level 1)
- Certificate of transfer from previous school/college
- Original marksheet of 10th & 12th grade
- Certificate of code of conduct
- National ID proof of the student
- A certificate of medical fitness
- Non-criminal certificate
- A legalized student’s VISA
- Bank statement of the guardians/parents
- COVID Vaccination certificate
Worried About IELTS? Take a Demo Class with Leverage Live Experts and Learn the Coolest Ways to Ace the Exam in One-Go!
Here are some steps you should take to kickstart your admission process. You can take care of all your study abroad needs by contacting Leverage Edu experts on 1800-572-000 and get guaranteed admits to top universities with expert guidance.
- Step 1: Conduct thorough research about the university you want to enroll in. Check the eligibility criteria, documents required, English language proficiency scores, etc. You can also check the official website of the universities or simply let experts at Leverage Edu do this for you!
- Step 2: Submit all the documents with the form after legalization,verification & translation.
- Step 3: Pay the amount of tuition fees after the confirmation of admission from the university.
- Step 4: Once your application is approved, you will be notified and will be issued a student pass. This student pass is just like a letter of acceptance. It acts as proof to get your student visa. Start applying for a student’s VISA after organizing required documents.
Cost of Study
Average cost of studying for a BBA in Austria is approximately 12-20 Lakhs along with other additional personal expenses. Austrian universities offer various specializations in BBA courses along with practical training. A single person’s estimated monthly costs are ₹90k approximately. The expenses break up is given below:
|Accommodation||450 EUR/INR 40,000|
|Food||250 EUR/INR 22,000|
|Studies and personal requirement||300 EUR/ INR25,000|
Yes, a BBA course is taught in English in Austria.
The University of Vienna,
The Modul University of Vienna,
Lauder Business School,
MCI-The Entrepreneurial School
The duration of the course is 3-4 Years
Some universities ask for LORS, SOPS, IELTS/TOEFL Etc for their admission process.
Want to apply to the top universities in the world to start a global career? Wait no more, book a FREE session with our Leverage Edu experts, and let us help you fulfill your dreams!