BBA in business analytics is a three-year bachelor’s degree program in the field of business analytics. The curriculum of business analytics teaches you valuable analytics techniques and abilities. BBA in business analytics programs also prepares students to get experience and understanding in a variety of analytical tools. The majority of business analytics is based on statistical analysis and data mining. In simple terms, it’s all about looking at and examining historical data and applying it to make future plans!
|Eligibility||10+2 from any recognized board|
|Entrance exam||CAT/XAT/SNAP/GMAT/CMAT, etc|
|Average salary||INR 3-13L|
|Course fee||INR 60K– 5LPA|
This Blog Includes:
- Why study Business Analytics?
- Eligibility for BBA Business Analytics
- Selection Process for BBA Business Analytics
- Syllabus of BBA Business Analytics
- BBA Business Analytics Books
- BBA in Business Analytics College in the World
- BBA Business Analytics Colleges in India
- Scope of Business Analytics
- Average Salary and Job Placements
Why study Business Analytics?
- The course teaches you all you need to know about analytics, predictive analytics, and quantitative methodologies.
- The course will teach you how to monitor and analyze data sets in order to spot any underlying interpretations.
- It helps in the application of business theories and concepts to real-world situations, as well as the analysis of business data for a wide range of business applications.
Eligibility for BBA Business Analytics
Candidates interested in pursuing a BBA in business analytics must meet the college’s admissions standards. The requirements for a BBA in business analytics will differ from one college to the next. Candidates can obtain information brochures from the universities of their choice by downloading them. However, the following are the basic requirements for a BBA in business analytics:
- The candidate must have passed a recognised senior secondary examination.
- They must have scored at least 50%.
- Some universities prefer to conduct their own BBA in business analytics admission exams.
Selection Process for BBA Business Analytics
Academic qualifications, group discussions, and a personal interview will be used to select students. For more information on the personal interviews and group discussions for BBA business analytics, candidates should visit their respective universities’ official websites.
Syllabus of BBA Business Analytics
- Organizational behavior
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication
- Marketing Management
- HR management
- Finance management
- Business Modeling
- Data Environment
- Operations management
- Data management
- Business analytics
- Business intelligence
- Data visualization
- Programming for analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Big data analytics
- Business laws
- Data mining
BBA Business Analytics Books
- Business Analytics: Data analysis & Decision making by S. Christian Albright, Wayne L. Winston
- Business Analysis by Pendse Pradeep Hari
- Business Analytics Third Edition By Pearson
- Fundamentals of Business Analytics by R N Prasad and Seema Acharya
- Business Analytics by R. Evans James
BBA in Business Analytics College in the World
|BBA in Business Data Analytics||Arizona State University, Tempe, USA|
|Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics||Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA|
|B.S in Business Analytics||The University of New Haven, West Haven, USA|
|B.sc in Business Analytics and Information System||The University of South Florida, Tampa, USA|
|BBA in Business Analytics||Pace University, New York, USA|
|Bachelor of Business Analytics||Deakin University, Burwood, Australia|
|BBA in Business Analytics||Kent State University, Kent, USA|
|BSc in Operations Management & Business Analytics||The University of Maryland, College Park, USA|
|BSc in Business Analytics||Aston University, Birmingham, UK|
|Business Analytics, BS||University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA|
|BSc in Business Analytics||University of Exeter, Exeter, UK|
|BSc Business Management (Business Analytics)||Swansea University, Swansea, UK|
BBA Business Analytics Colleges in India
- GITAM, Hyderabad
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Madhya Pradesh
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- GITAM, Visakhapatnam
- Bengaluru school of management studies GITAM, Bangalore
- The Northcap University, Gurgaon
- St, Joseph Degree and PG College, Hyderabad
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Tamil Nadu
- Amity University, Noida
Scope of Business Analytics
- India is currently ranked among the top ten big data analytics markets in the world, with a projected eight-fold increase in revenue to USD 16 billion by 2025, up from USD 2 million today.
- The course has a wide range of applications and uses. It can be used for descriptive analysis, which uses data to comprehend the past and present situation.
- The course can be used to perform perspective analysis, which is a technique for forecasting future business trends.
- It’s a course that’s in high demand. As a result, students are ‘market ready’ by the time they graduate. Internships give students real-world experience.
Average Salary and Job Placements
The placement department of the BBA business analytics boasts of successfully teaching students and placing them in good firms. Students get enough exposure not only for placements but also for internships, and they are naturally absorbed into professional responsibilities upon completion of their studies because of the universities’ partnerships with the industry.
The starting pay ranges from 3-4LPA to 12LPA. At 18L, the telecom industry pays the highest salary. Advanced analytics professionals earn the most money, with an average salary of 13-14L.
Once they get some experience, they can apply for numerous roles like-
- Computer system analysts
- Quantitative analyst
- Health care analyst
- Data scientist
- Project manager
- Market research analyst
- Data analyst
- Predictive Modeler
- Business analyst
- SAS Programmer
- Business analyst Industry expert
- Data mining analyst
- Data warehousing expert
- Business intelligence analyst
In India, the average income for a Business Analytics is Rs. 10,61,955.
The United States of America is considered to be the best country to study business analytics.
If you are a newcomer to Canada who is considering Business Analysis as a career option, the good news is that there is a significant need for Business Analysts in the Canadian market. Business analysts are one of the most in-demand professionals in Canada.
With a BBA degree, you can also work as a data scientist. Data scientists use both organized and unstructured data to gain insights. They use these insights to make more educated decisions, build plans, and assist their clients in achieving their goals. After BBA, it is one of the greatest courses available.
Want to study BBA in Business Analytics abroad? Then sign up for a 30-minute free profile evaluation with our experts. Call us at 1800572000 and take the next step towards your dream university.