Assam Combined Entrance Examination is a common entrance test conducted to shortlist candidates for various engineering courses offered by top engineering colleges in Assam. Conducted by Assam Science & Technological University and is a state government-controlled centralized exam. Through this course, students can secure admission into both governments as well as private institutions for BTech aspirants. In this blog, we bring you all the information you need to know about Assam CEE.
This Blog Includes:
|Name of the exam||Assam Common Entrance Examination|
|Common Name||Assam CEE|
|Conducting Institute||Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU)|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to B.Tech courses offered by the participating engineering institutes of Assam.|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Language||English and Assamese|
Important Dates for Assam CEE
|Release of application form||10-May-2022|
|Final date to submit the application form||31-May-2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||03-Jun-2022|
|Availability of admit card||19-Jun-2022|
|Assam CEE 2022||31-Jul-2022 (11 AM to 2 PM)|
|Release of provisional answer key||To be notified|
|Final date to raise objections against the answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of result||To be notified|
|Registration for counselling||To be notified|
|Re-opening of counselling registration||To be notified|
Eligibility for Assam CEE
There is a minimum eligibility criterion mentioned by the conducting authorities for the students to qualify for the exam including:
- Candidates must be a domicile of Assam and a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have completed their 10+2 examination and scored an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology/Mathematics.
- It is required that the candidates not be above 21 or below 17 years of age. There is a relaxation of 3 years for the students belonging to the reserved category.
Candidates can access the application form through the official website. The following steps have to be followed to fill in the application form.
- Candidates have to register on the official website. Basic details like name, email Id, mobile number, date of birth, etc. along with creating a password. After this candidates can access the application form.
- Candidates have to log in through the portal and fill in personal, academic, and communication details of the application form. Candidates can also choose their preferred exam centres.
- Candidates will also have to upload documents like photographs and signatures.
- After filling in the form, the candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 750.
- Lastly, candidates can submit their application form and download it and keep it safe for further reference.
Following is the detail of events that the candidates will go through in the admission process Assam CEE 2021 Exam.
- Candidates have to register/fill out the online application form.
- Admit cards will be released which the candidates can access from the official website after entering the login details.
- Candidates will have to appear for the exam on the stipulated date.
- The result will be announced on the official website which will display the candidate’s score.
- Selected candidates will qualify for a counselling session.
Assam CEE 2022 Admit Card
The Assam CEE 2022 admit card will be made available online via Assam Science and Technology University’s official website. The Assam CEE 2022 admit card must be downloaded and brought with the registered candidate to the testing location. Candidates’ application number and password will be required to access their Assam CEE admission card 2022. The Assam CEE 2022 admission card will include information about the exam location, timings, and other details.
The following steps can be referred to download the admit card of Assam CEE 2022 –
- Visit the official website of Assam CEE 2022
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the application number and password.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Assam CEE admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it.
Colleges accepting Assam CEE score
Here are the colleges that accept Assam CEE Scores:
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj
- Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam
- Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management, Garchuk, Guwahati
- Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology, Airport Road, Guwahati
- Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
- NITS, Mirza, Guwahati
- Dibrugarh University Institute of Science & Technology Dibrugarh
- Royal School of Engineering & Technology, Guwahati
- Guwahati University Institute of Science and Technology Jalukbari, Guwahati
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology Azara Hatkhowpara Guwahati
Assam CEE 2022 Centre List
Here are the exam centres where you take the test:
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2022
|Exam Name||Assam CEE|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Number of questions||120|
|Marking||4 marks for each right answer1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer|
|Subjects||No of questions|
Here is the syllabus for Assam CEE:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Electronic Devices
- Oscillations and Waves and Communication Systems
- Relations and Functions
- Algebra, Coordinate Geometry
- Vectors and 3 Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
- Statistics and Probability and Probability
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- Redox Reactions
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- s- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry
- Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday Life
The Assam CEE 2022 answer key will be published online on the exam’s official website by the exam’s organisers. By paying a cost of Rs 300 per question within the allotted time, candidates will be able to protest to the provisional Assam CEE answer key. The Assam CEE exam conducting authority will release the final Assam CEE answer key 2022 answer key after taking into account the candidates’ complaints.
The Assam CEE 2022 answer key can be used to verify the right answers to the test questions. Before the official result is released, candidates will be able to estimate their likely achieved marks using the Assam CEE 2022 answer key.
Assam CEE Result
Assam CEE 2022 results will be announced online following the publication of the final solution key. The candidates’ marks and merit rank, as well as their eligibility, will be included in the Assam CEE result 2022. The admissions committee will compile a merit list by category based on the students’ scores.
Yes, there is a negative marking wherein 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
No, other states will not consider the rank you get in Assam CEE 2021.
This was all about Assam CET 2021. We hope you find this blog insightful. For more information or guidance related to the entrance, get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu!