Over the years students from around the globe have started considering Asian universities for higher education. The Philippines has established itself as one of the most efficient countries for providing quality education at affordable prices. Asian Institute of Management is one of the prominent universities providing the best quality education in various disciplines at low-cost prices.
Why Consider the Asian Institute of Management?
There are various reasons to consider the Asian Institute of Management for pursuing higher education in various programs abroad.
Asian Institute of Management is situated in Makati City, Philippines, the country’s financial hub known for business districts and Philippines cultural sculptures. It was founded in 1968 by Harvard Business School and is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACS).
The motto of Asian Institute of Management is to create a platform for different diversities to come together and empower each other for sustainable development in society. In 2001, Asian Institute of Management was honored with 1st Beyond Grey Pinstripes Award for innovative business and social impact in the society. Asian Institute of Management won the Ramon Magsaysay Award in 1995 for Excellence and Social understanding.
Asian Institute of Management consists of different schools and Research centers which provides different degree and diploma programs.
- Washington Sycip Graduate School of Business
The Washington Sycip Graduate School of Business offers MBA and Executive MBA course. The courses are based primarily on the teaching methods from Harvard Business School.
- Stephen Zuellig Graduate School of Development Management
The School of Zuellig offers masters programs in Development Management.
- School of Executive Education
The School of Executive Education comprises of two programs:
- Open Enrollment Program
- Custom Program
Both programs were designed according to the needs of client-related organizations. The program offers courses such as Finance, general management, Strategy, leadership and people management.
- Aboitiz School of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Technology
The Aboitiz school comprises of three programs:
- 15 months Masters course of Science in Business and Innovation.
- 18 month Masters course in Entrepreneurship.
- 14 months Masters course in Data Science
Asian Institute of Management Research Centres
- Rizalino S. Navarro Policy Centre for Competitiveness – The center focuses on evolving International trends, financial environment and the emerging needs for global competitive trades.
- Ramon V. del Rosario Sr. Centre for Corporate Responsibility – The center aims at corporate governance around the globe and social corporate responsibilities.
- TeaM Energy Centre for Bridging leadership
- Gov. Jose B. Fernandez Jr. Centre for Banking and Finance – The center focuses on the relations between Asian Business Institutes, researching on financial services, alliances of a different organization.
- Dr. Andrew L. Tan Centre for Tourism – a program specially designed for embracing Philippines tourism and hospitality Industry.
- Asian Institute of Management conducts its own exams so there is no need to qualify the GMAT.
- Candidates are required to qualify IELTS with minimum 6.
- Proficiency in the English language – written and spoken.
- For the MBA programs, candidates are required to submit a letter of recommendation from the College Professor or Employer.
- Candidates must pass their secondary education from a recognized board.
- Prior work experience of minimum 2 years.
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Online application form
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned images of professional degrees and school certificates
- Letter of Recommendation
- Applicant Essay
Asian Institute of Management – Scholarships
The Institute provides scholarships to exceptionally qualified students. Scholarships are included in the part of the admission process. Candidates are required to apply for a scholarship at the time of admission. Some other information is required to be submitted along with the application form.
Every year more than 5,000 students from different countries are coming to the Philippines. Philippines is becoming one of the major considered destinations for pursuing MBA and masters programs. English based education along with an opportunity to explore Asia’s diverse cultural and traditional aspects. Asian Institute of Management with its focus on providing the best quality education at low-cost prices to help you grow in your career.