AP EAMCET, also known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test is a state-level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada. Through this exam, candidates can secure admission for Engineering, Agriculture, Medical courses. These courses are offered at more than 425 private colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The AP EAMCET is conducted by the JNTU Kakinada on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Read on to find out more about this exam.
|Name of the examination||Andhra Pradesh Engineering,
Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Total candidates||50406 approx|
|Website||APMCET Official Website|
This Blog Includes:
AP EAMCET Exam Dates
|Notification of AP EAMCET – 2021||To be notified|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||To be notified|
|Last date for submission of online applications||To be notified|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website||To be notified|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||To be notified|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||To be notified|
|Declaration of Results||To be notified|
Eligibility for AP EAMCET
The basic eligibility criteria set by JNTU Kakinada for seeking admission to various courses include
- Candidates applying for this course should be Indian nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Candidates are required to be residents of Andhra Pradesh and must meet the local/non-local status requirements.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed the exam with required subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or relevant vocational subjects in Engineering and Technology stream.
- Candidates should’ve passed Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as optional subjects along with a bridge course exam in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age by 31 December 2021.
- Candidates should’ve passed in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as an optional subject or with Biological and Natural Sciences and secured 45% aggregate in their qualifying exams.
- Candidates should have completed at least 16 years of age at the time of admissions.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination with any of the subjects for the relevant course.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years as of 31st December 2021. The upper age limit is 22 years for General, OBC, and other candidates. For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, the upper age limit is 25 years.
AP EAMCET Admission Process
The admission process includes the following stages:
Stage 1: Application form filling.
The application form will be accessible online on AP EAMCET Official Website. Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can fill the application form to contest in the exam. Candidates must submit the application online only. Candidates must pay the application fee after filling in all the details.
Step 2: Download admit card
The eligible candidates will be given an admit card by the exam authorities. The admit card will be released online, a few days prior to the exam. Admit cards are essential for the candidates to be admitted into the exam hall.
Step 3: Result declaration
The results will be declared a few weeks after the examination. Candidates can check the result from the official website. The candidates can check the result using login credentials.
Step 4: Counseling
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a counseling session. It will be organized after the declaration of results. Candidates have to register themselves before appearing at the helpline centers for the result declaration.
- Medical Entrance Exams
- TBJEE – Eligibility, Exams, Application, Selection and More
- Entrance Exams After 12th Science
- KEAM Entrance Exam (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical) 2021
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
|Test mode||Computer-based mode|
|Test duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
The question paper pattern for AP EAMCET includes the following
- For every right answer candidates get one mark.
- There are no negative markings.
- No marks are allotted or dedicated in case of leaving a question unanswered.
Syllabus for AP EAMCET
Topics included in the AP EAMCET syllabus are:
- Measurements, Units, and Dimensions
- Elements of Vectors
- Centre of Mass (CM)
- Rotatory Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion (SHM)
- Surface Tension
- Fluid mechanics
- Transmission of heat
- Wave Motion
- Current electricity
- Atomic Structure
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals
- P-Block Elements
- Group 18 Elements
- Polymers & Biomolecules
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Carboxylic Acids
- Aldehydes And Ketones
- Alcohols, Phenols, And Ethers
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
- Stereo Chemistry
- Alkynes & Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Basic Principles And Techniques In Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- Transition Elements
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannayya University, Rajahmundry
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologie
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore
No candidates must use a computer with Internet Explorer 9 (or above) browser with appropriate Compatibility view settings.
Yes, candidates can attend in special situations.
Contact the helpdesk numbers 7995645692/7995845619 or Send an email to email@example.com.
This was all about AP EAMCET. We hope you find this blog helpful. For help related to the entrance prep and admissions, get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu and let them guide you.