AP EAMCET, also known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test is a state-level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada. Through this exam, candidates can secure admission for Engineering, Agriculture, Medical courses. These courses are offered at more than 425 private colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The AP EAMCET is conducted by the JNTU Kakinada on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Read on to find out more about this exam.
This Blog Includes:
|Full Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Karnataka|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||General – INR 600
SC/ST – INR 500
BC – INR 550
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
B. Tech (Food Science and Technology)
Also Read: Medical Entrance Exams
AP EAMCET Exam Dates
Check out some of the important tentative dates if you are planning to appear for the AP EAMCET exam
|Notification of AP EAPCET 2022||Last week of June 2022|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications without a late fee||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with a late fee of INR 500||The first week of August 2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||The second week of August 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of INR 1000||Second week of August 2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with a late fee of INR 5000||Second week of August 2022|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet||Second week of August 2022|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of INR 10000||Third week of August 2022|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||Third week of August 2022|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture & Pharmacy)||First week of September 2022|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||Fourth week of August 2022|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||Third week of September 2022|
|Declaration of Engineering result||The first week of September 2022|
|Agriculture result released||Third week of September 2022|
AP EAMCET Admission Process
The admission process includes the following stages:
Stage 1: Application form filling.
The application form will be accessible online on the AP EAMCET Official Website. Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can fill the application form to contest in the exam. Candidates must submit the application online only. Candidates must pay the application fee after filling in all the details.
Step 2: Download admit card
The eligible candidates will be given an admit card by the exam authorities. The admit card will be released online, a few days prior to the exam. Admit cards are essential for the candidates to be admitted into the exam hall.
Step 3: Result declaration
The results will be declared a few weeks after the examination. Candidates can check the result from the official website. The candidates can check the result using login credentials.
Step 4: Counseling
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a counselling session. It will be organized after the declaration of results. Candidates have to register themselves before appearing at the helpline centres for the result declaration.
Eligibility for AP EAMCET
The basic eligibility criteria set by JNTU Kakinada for seeking admission to various courses include
- Candidates applying for this course should be Indian nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Candidates are required to be residents of Andhra Pradesh and must meet the local/non-local status requirements.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed the exam with required subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or relevant vocational subjects in Engineering and Technology stream.
Also Read: Engineering Entrance Exams
- Candidates should’ve passed Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as optional subjects along with a bridge course exam in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age by 31 December 2021.
- Candidates should’ve passed in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as an optional subject or with Biological and Natural Sciences and secured 45% aggregate in their qualifying exams.
- Candidates should have completed at least 16 years of age at the time of admissions.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination with any of the subjects for the relevant course.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years as of 31st December 2021. The upper age limit is 22 years for General, OBC, and other candidates. For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, the upper age limit is 25 years.
Also Read: Entrance Exams After 12th Science
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
By the previous year’s observation, the AP EAMCET exam pattern elucidates the basic structure as follows:
|Test mode||Computer-based mode|
|Test duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
The question paper pattern for AP EAMCET includes the following
- For every right answer candidates get one mark.
- There are no negative markings.
- No marks are allotted or dedicated in case of leaving a question unanswered.
Also Read: AP EDCET Exam
Syllabus for AP EAMCET
Topics included in the AP EAMCET syllabus are:
- Measurements, Units, and Dimensions
- Elements of Vectors
- Centre of Mass (CM)
- Rotatory Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion (SHM)
- Surface Tension
- Fluid mechanics
- Transmission of heat
- Wave Motion
- Current electricity
Also Read: APPSC Group 1 Exam
- Atomic Structure
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals
- P-Block Elements
- Group 18 Elements
- Polymers & Biomolecules
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Carboxylic Acids
- Aldehydes And Ketones
- Alcohols, Phenols, And Ethers
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
- Stereo Chemistry
- Alkynes & Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Basic Principles And Techniques In Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- Transition Elements
Also Read: Top 15 Toughest Exams in the World
Also Read: AP LAWCET 2021
AP EAMCET 2022 Preparation Tips
If you are planning to appear for the AP EAMCET exams then you should keep some good preparation tips in mind to get you through the process of strategically studying smart. Here are a few tips you can follow.
- The candidate must be well-acquainted with the structure if the entire syllabus
- Every topic mentioned in the syllabus must be studied with utmost detail
- Studying while making handwritten notes is always helpful for last-minute revisions
- After the completion of a topic, revising it is always recommended
- Students must try out multiple mock tests
- Solving previous year’s question papers gives a better idea of the exam pattern
Also Read: Engineering Entrance Exams
The following constituent and affiliated colleges offer admissions to candidates appearing for this competitive exam.
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannayya University, Rajahmundry
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologie
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore
Also Read: AUCET
No candidates must use a computer with Internet Explorer 9 (or above) browser with appropriate Compatibility view settings.
Yes, candidates can attend in special situations.
Contact the helpdesk number 7995645692/7995845619 or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This was all about AP EAMCET. We hope you find this blog helpful. For help related to entrance prep and admissions, get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu and let them guide you.