Anglia Ruskin University is attributed as a ‘rising star’ in the area of higher studies around the world according to a report of Times Higher Education, Anglia Ruskin University is a contemporary, ingenious University that offers world-class technology and modern facilities. The University was established as the Cambridge School of Art in the year 1858 and was formerly called the Anglia Polytechnic University. it has offered degrees to more than 100,000 students from around 180 countries. This blog will tell you about every aspect of the fees that you will have to pay as a student at Anglia Ruskin University.
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: Study in the UK
Why Study at Anglia Ruskin University?
- The academic standards at ARU promises are sky high and it provides quality learning opportunities to its students. The University has been awarded a TEF Silver award, which means that it is at par with the UK’s rigorous national quality requirements essential for higher studies.
- Anglia Ruskin University has consistently been placed in the list of top 40 universities in the UK and it has also made it to the top 350 global universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- The University has also been ranked among the UK’s ten most prosperous universities for graduate employment as per the Graduates Outcome Survey of 2020 and was also in the list of the top ten Universities for Social Inclusion as per The Times Good University Guide 2021.
- Students have a wide variety of courses and subject areas to choose from at Anglia Ruskin University. The University stands out to be a leader in the Arts and Education and also in Health and Social Care.
- The Employment and Career Services at Anglia Ruskin University offers its students great career advice and regularly organizes various career events and company visits. In a lot of the courses, students are offered a placement year as part of the degree program at the university.
Popular Subjects at Anglia Ruskin University
- Creative Arts
- Health and medicine
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- MBA Engineering
Anglia Ruskin University Fees
- £14,300 (INR 14.45 lakhs) per year for international students.
- £9,250 (INR 9.3 lakhs) per year for UK students enrolled in a degree course (eg BA, BSc, LLB). This includes all students from Ireland, and EU, EEA, and Swiss students who have citizens’ rights after Brexit.
- Fees for part-time courses vary.
- £14,300 to £17,200(INR 14.45 to 17.38 lakhs) per year for international students.
- £8,500 to £17,200(INR 9.3 to 17.8 lakhs) per year for full-time UK students. This includes all students from Ireland, and EU, EEA, and Swiss students who have citizens’ rights after Brexit.
- Fees for part-time courses vary.
Also Read: Cheapest Universities in UK 2022
Scholarships and Financial Aids
Anglia Ruskin University offers a number of scholarships to international students, which include:
- International Excellence Scholarship worth £4,000 that is awarded to students on the basis of their academic and extracurricular achievements.
- International Merit Scholarship worth £1,000 to £2,000 that is awarded to students solely on the basis of academic merit.
- MBA Scholarship worth £4,000 that is awarded to students who are enrolled in a full-time MBA course, purely on the basis of merit.
- Some other scholarships include Sports Scholarships that range from £1,400 to £12,500.
Finance Your Study Abroad Dream With Leverage Edu
Is the cost of studying stopping you from enrolling yourself in your dream university abroad? Leverage Finance will make your study abroad dreams come true without worrying about the finances.
Average Cost of Living in the UK
Fees for average on-campus accommodation for international students (that includes halls of residence at UK universities including bills): £400 – £600 every month (INR 40,301 – INR 60,452) Average Off-Campus Accommodation Fees in the UK: £320 – £1,255 every month (INR 32,241 – INR 1,26,445) Food Expenses: £160 – £200 every month (INR 16,120 – INR 20,150)
The application process takes place over a period of time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked. Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the applications deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university
Anglia Ruskin University has consistently been placed in the list of top 40 universities in the UK and it has also made it to the top 350 global universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The University has students from more than 180, thus making it an inclusive place to study for international students.
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university.
You can pay your fee at once or in instalments.
This was all the about Anglia Ruskin University Fees. Contact our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 57 2000 for end-to-end guidance from application to Visa process.