The AMU or Aligarh Muslim University located in Aligarh and has been ranked 17th among the best Indian Universities by (NIRF) National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2020. Established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, it is a public central university providing various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level degrees in various courses. The AMUEE or Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam is the test conducted for admission in the schools and colleges under AMU. Let’s read more about the AMUEE.
This Blog Includes:
Important Dates of AMUEE
|Online application form||Not announced yet|
|Admit cards||Not announced yet|
|Exam date||Not announced yet|
|Results||Not announced yet|
How to Apply
We are giving you a step by step process walk through for your convenience –
- Go to the official website and register your email id.
- Read instructions and fill the application form
- You can apply to multiple courses through one time registration only.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the online application fee (Physically challenged candidates are exempt from the processing charges.
Also Read: KCET Exam
Eligibility Criteria for AMUEE
Before you apply to AMUEE, you need to make sure you are eligible for applying:
- Applicant should have completed 12th class from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks
- Maximum age limit for various courses –
- Senior secondary school certificate – 19 years
- Diploma in Engineering – 21 years
- Graduate courses and advanced diploma – 24 years
- Post-graduation and Courses where qualifying examination is Graduation – 27 years
- Post-graduation with 1-year qualification exam – 28 years
- Post-graduation with 2-year qualification exam – 29 years
- Post PG Diploma courses – 29 years
- The maximum age shall be counted from 1 July of the year of admission
- No age limit for foreign students or university workers
- Madarsa passed out candidates get 3-year relaxation in the age limits
Also Read: Pondicherry University Entrance Exam
Courses under AMU
The courses offered by the common AMU entrance exam are as follows-
- BA (Hons)
- B.Sc (Hons)
- MA in Mass Communication
- Master of Financial Management (MFM)
- Master of Human Resource Development (MHRM)
- Master of Insurance & Risk Management (MIRM)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- PG Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF), in banking, risk & insurance management (BRIM)
- Advance Diploma in Food Technology, Environmental Engineering and Interior Decoration
Also Read: FRM Exam 2021
AMUEE Test Centers
We have provided a list of the centers for the AMUEE below-
|B. Tech. (Candidates opting for B. Arch. shall be allotted
only Aligarh as Test Centre)
|Diploma in Engineering Senior Secondary School Certificate||Aligarh (U.P.)
Srinagar (J. & K.)
|B.A.LL.B. B.Ed. M.B.A./M.B.A.(I.B.)/M.B.A.(I.B.F.)||Aligarh (U.P.)
|B.A.(Hons), B.Sc.(Hons) and B.Com(Hons)||Aligarh (U.P.)
Khanapara (Meghalaya) (adjoining Guwahati)
|All other Courses and departmental tests||Aligarh (U.P.)|
Also Read: Know All About JNUEE [Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam] 2021
The full form of AMU is Aligarh Muslim University. You can check their official website here.
The common AMU entrance exam is not that tough but the difficulty level for entrance in medical and engineering fields in AMU are definitely high. AMU has a reputation to maintain in these cases.
AMU is definitely among the top universities with the 17th rank to its name in the NIRF rankings. It also has a prestigious reputation.
First of all study hard, plan every aspect of the question paper. Try mock tests and sample papers to know where you need improvement and remember to take breaks in between study sessions. Do not take stress, manage your time well and keep your goal in mind.
Hope this blog helped you in understanding more about the AMUEE Exam. Your dream university will not be a dream anymore if you contact our experts. They provide the best counselling, guidance and help throughout the admission process. Increase your chances of cracking the entrance exam with our help. For more information on other exams and colleges check out our blogs on Leverage Edu!