Indian students are known for their tenacity as well as their sharpness. But in many cases, what comes as a hindrance are financial constraints. But in order to ensure equal opportunities, institutes, organizations, and even individuals offer scholarships for such students. There are various scholarships that are effective in bridging this opportunity gap. Given below is a detailed and extensive blog on top scholarships in India.
All India Scholarship 2021
The All India Scholarship 2021 scholarship aims to support the education of meritorious Engineering and Medical aspirants. Shortlisted students will receive the benefit of up to 100% fee deduction for Engineering and Medical courses. For availing this scholarship, students need to appear for the All India Scholarship Entrance Examination (AISEE).
Given below is the eligibility criteria of All India Scholarship 2021:
- The scholarship is for the Indian citizens only.
- 10+2 from a recognized board
Also Read-Study Abroad Scholarships
How to Register ?
Following documents are mandatory in order to apply for the scholarship-
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below and carefully read all details
- Fill in the details
- Pay the required amount
- Upload the documents asked that will include:
- ID card
- Scanned copy of –
- Thumb Impression
- At last, submit the application
Amount and Grant
The shortlisted candidates will be availed of the following benefits-
- Up to 100% fee waive off for Engineering and Medical students of Government College
- Up to INR 80,000 grant for Engineering and Medical students of Private institutions.
The application for the scholarship has been closed as of now but they are expected to reopen in December 2021.
The selection of the All India Scholarship will be completely based on scholarship entrance examination which would be conducted in the month of December.
Also Read: MBA Scholarships in India & Abroad
Best Scholarships in India
Indian institutes offer some of the best scholarships for Indian students. Some of them include:
Government scholarships are offered by the central and state government and other bodies under the government such as UGC and AICTE. Indian citizens irrespective of their states can apply for government scholarships.
Scholarships Offered by Private Universities
There are many private educational institutions that offer scholarships to deserving and tenacious students. Some of the private universities which offer scholarships are Vellore institute of technology (VIT), Amity University (Noida Campus), Lovely Professional University (LPU) etc.
Scholarships Offered by NGOs
Besides government measures and private college initiatives, scholarships are also entailed under programmes run by NGOs. These scholarships are also awarded on the basis of performance in certain given examinations and other criteria specified by the respective NGOs. The details of some of these scholarships in India are mentioned below.
Scholarships are offered by foreign universities and organizations as well. Foreign universities such as Harvard, Yale and Stanford have a number of scholarship programmes to aid students financially for several of their courses. Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship, British Council IELTS Scholarship are some of the important examples of International scholarships.
Scholarship Opportunities in India
Here are some of the top scholarship opportunities in India:
- KIIT University International Scholarships for International Students in India
- Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance Early Career Fellowships for International Applicants in India
- International Students Half-fee Scholarships at KIIT University
- DBT-JRF Fellowship
- Sikyong Professional Scholarship Program in India
- Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance Senior Fellowships in India
- Indian School of Business (ISB) International Scholarships
- Raman Charpak Fellowship Program
- AAA–Inlaks Art Grant for Artists in India
- E-Governance Digital India Fellowship for International Students
- Swarna Jayanti Research Fellowships In Science And Technology
- Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India Fully-funded Scholarships for International Training Programmes in India
- 19 Charles Wallace India Trust Long-Term Award In UK
Also Read: List of Top PhD Scholarships in India 2021
That was all about the All India Scholarship. If you wish to study at the top universities of the world with great scholarship opportunities, you must connect with us. We will help you to not just shortlist the best universities but also the top scholarships that you can apply for. So, what are you waiting for? Book your FREE 30-min Consultation Call at Leverage Edu or simply call us at 1800 57 2000.